Do you wish to know what the zoom plugin is all about and also how you can easily access it? Then you are on the right platform. Here, in this article I will be showing you how you can easily do that. But before that, what is Zoom Plugin?
What is Zoom Plugin?
The Zoom Microsoft Outlook Plugin is an app that was created and designed to make scheduling a meeting very easy and convenient in Microsoft Outlook. It also enables you to schedule and begin instant Zoom meetings. The Zoom Meetings also provide HD video, audio, and content sharing across telephones, mobile, desktops and even conference room systems.
Zoom can be used in hosting any form of meeting from any part of the world. All you need to do is to visit the Google Play Store to download the app. After you must have downloaded the app, you will then sign up. The zoom app is very beneficial to large businesses so as to keep constant communication with fellow business partners.
How to download the Zoom Plugin app
Go to Google Play Store and type in “Zoom Client for Meetings” in the search bar. Then click on the download button to download and install the app.
How to sign in to Zoom
- Open the Zoom app after you must have installed it.
- Click on ” Sign In”.
- Then choose to “sign in with SSO”.
- If the field is not populated, type in “otago” and click on “continue”.
- Then enter your university username and password and click on “sign in”.
How to set up Zoom Plugin meeting in Gmail
- Click on the zoom icon on the right hand side of the page.
- Then click on “Schedule a meeting”.
- Now select the meeting settings.
- After you must have done that, click on “Create Meeting”.
- Here, a meeting will be scheduled. And also, an email carrying the details of the meeting will be sent to all zoom members.
Zoom Plugin for Google Calendar
The G Suite formerly known as the “Google App” enables you to schedule, join, and even manage meetings directly from a Google Calendar event.
It also enables you to easily add a Zoom meeting to any event. All the details of the meeting will then be added to the calendar event. Thereby, making it very easy for all the attendees to join.
How to add a zoom plugin to your Google Calendar
To add a zoom plugin to your Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Google account.
- Then navigate to the G Suite Marketplace and search for “Zoom”.
- Click on the Zoom for Google Calendar add-on.
- After that, click on “Install” and continue.
- Now, review the terms of service and click on “Accept”.
- Lastly, continue to logging in to zoom for Google Calendar.
How to add a zoom meeting to your calendar
- Open your Google Calendar and click on the “plus icon” and then “Event”.
- Then enter your meeting details. Such as title, location, and guest list.
- Now click on Add conferencing and select “Zoom Meeting”. Google Calendar will automatically add a Zoom
- Meeting to your meeting detail.
- Then click on “Save”.