Let Discuss Zoho Mail before we proceed to the review, signup, and the Zoho Mail Login Process. What is Zoho Mail? Zoho Mail is a great email service that provides an ad-free, clean/ easy accessible interface and also great features for Professional and Business purposes.
If you own an account with these Mailing Platforms they grant you access to a huge amount of storage space, also grant one access to POP and IMAP, Send Messages, contacts storage and much more.
If you need a good Email for Professional Purposes such as for Business, then Zoho Mail is absolutely the one for you. This is because of the business service they offer this service will be listed below. This Mailing service is the best if you really want your business to Provide Professional service. This Mail service also has some amazing features such as Spreadsheet, editing and much more.
Zoho Mail also offers a free plan to their users with some great features, which some of the features will be listed below.
Zoho Mail Free Features
Below are some amazing features offered by Zoho Mail Service for free without any form of Payment. However, you have to pay for the premium service to use this Email service for Professional / Business Purposes. The Personal Features are free to access.
- Mobile App available for all devices be it Android and iOS
- You also get reminders on email conversations you need followup
- Free custom-branded email on your domain
- With your team, you can share Conversation and email folders
- Manage contacts, Calender and notes
- Accept Multiple accounts
Zoho Mail Paid Features
Like we said above, if you want to use this Mailing service for professional purposes you need to upgrade to the premium version. Below are some great features you can access if upgraded to the paid version.
- With the Premium version, you can easily have IMAP Access
- Forward Emails and Email Routing
- POP Access.
- One can Exchange ActiveSync.
- Offline access
- You can share Email and Folders
- Domain Aliases
- Stream and much more.
How to Signup
To create an account with Zoho is easy, follow the guide below to signup.
- Launch your favorite web browser and visit the official website
- Before you get started kindly select the kind of account you will like to open If Business or Personal account
- If you want to open for business, kindly click for business and click on the Signup for free link
- You will be directed to a page where you will have to secure a professional email for your business. However, there 15 days of free trial and is not a must to link your card. After a period of 15 days if you feel satisfied with their service you can decide to go plan.
- However, tick Personal Email if you opening for personal use, then fill in the required info such as your Email, Full name, Mobile Number and choose a password
- Lastly read and agree to the terms and policy, By ticking the small box. Kindly follow the on-screen instructions to finish up.
Zoho Mail Login
I believe you have successfully created an account, Now let’s proceed to the Login process. Zoho Mail Login is simple, follow my guide below to login.
- Launch your web browser, and visit their official login platform
- To access your Mail kindly input your account Email Address or Phone Number in the provided blank space and click on the Next link.
- Next, you will have to enter your correct password and click on the sign-in link.
With the above guide, you have login successfully to your Zoho Mail Account, it is as easy as that.