Yahoo mail is an Email based system. It was launched in 1997 via its maternal company Yahoo. Yahoo mail has been around for a long time and is known for its reliability.
The American platform offers users the ability to send mails, receive mails and much more. You can also subscribe to any of their plans: Basic, Plus and AD Free. The Yahoo mail plan grew over 281 million users by December 2011.
Ever since the initial launch. The service grew to the third largest web-based email service in the world.
Yahoo Mail Basic Features
The yahoo mail four (4) basic features are free Version, plus, ad-free, and business version.
Free Version: The free version comes with some pretty cool features. Some of the features of the Free yahoo mail version includes:
– Email storage volume is 1 TB (Terabyte)
– 12months (1year) inactive account are closed/expire, and can not be retrieved.
– Users are not allowed to attached files above 25MB but, However, can upload up to 100mb only via the inbuilt yahoo mail inbuilt attached file app.
– Inbuilt spam and Virus detection/scan
– Free things always come with some things that cannot be controlled. Such as Adverts
Plus and Ad Free Version
This Version was launched in November 2011. This service cost $50 and set-up fee of $20 on a yearly basis. Yahoo mail plus offers the following features:
– this version offers 25 mb email storage volume to its subscribers.
– As long as your message doesn’t exceed 10 mb, you won’t be cut out.
– You can attach more than 10 files on a single mail.
– Access to POP and Mail Forwarding
– Offline Archiving of Email
– Offers users the ability to send mails from Yahoo mail using other email domains
– Subscribers can block up to 200 addresses and can also add up to 50 filters.
– There are no promotional ads taglines in messages.
– This subscription has no expiration
The Yahoo! Business Email is a combination of all of their email services. These services include a personalized domain name, email address, and 10 distinct accounts, each with the feature of Yahoo! Plus. Accounts can be managed by an administrator. Also, there is a $25 set-up fee and $9.99 monthly fee. The services include:
- Limit of 10 email accounts.
- Unlimited mail storage capacity.
A user can pay an additional $35 yearly to have a domain name and up to five custom email addresses. Classic Yahoo! Mail identifies phone numbers and addresses in emails by underlining them and allows the user to add them to the address book.
Yahoo Japan Brief Description
The Yahoo! Japan Corporation is a Japanese internet company. It was initially formed as a joint venture between the Japanese company SoftBank and the American internet company Yahoo! (now Altaba). The headquarters is in the
The headquarters is in the kioi Tower int he Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho complex in Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo. Yahoo! Japan is an online information portal and a search engine. It offers varieties of services which include broadband services, shopping, and emails. This company’s website is the largest viewed site in Japan and its internet services are most dominant in the country.
Yahoo Japan Design
Yahoo! Japan uses the classic website logo and layout that was used by Yahoo! internationally before new redesigns in 2009 and 2013 respectively. However, it’s translated into Japanese.
Yahoo Japan – GyaO
GyaO is a Japanese video on demand service by Yahoo! Japan. Many people have confirmed the easy way to go through the demand services with the help of this video.
Subsidiaries of Yahoo Japan
Some of the subsidiaries of yahoo Japan are Yahoo! Japan at Anime News Network’s encyclopedia. ASKUL Corporation, Carview Corporation, Dynatech inc., FirstServer Inc., GYAO Corporation (GyaO), IDC Frontier Inc., Netrust Ltd, Qubital Data Science Co.Ltd., Synergy Marketing, Inc. and Techbase Vietnam Company Limited. The following on the list TRILL, Inc., ValueCommerce Co., Ltd., Wordleaf Corporation, YJ Capital Inc., YJ Card Corporation, YJFX, Inc., Y’s Insurance Inc and Y’s Sports Inc.
Yahoo mail review
Users can access Yahoo! Mail on the web through IMAP and via POP. It offers free email accounts with 1 TB online storage at the ymail.com, rocketmail.com and yahoo.com domains. This web portal automatically gathers junk emails in its spam folder, and users can report the unwanted emails the filter missed.
You can also create and delete email addresses that are delivered to your mail account, as long as it is active. In addition to these features, you can also forward mails at you Yahoo! Mail account to other email addresses. Meanwhile, you can send instant messages and SMS texts to Facebook, Windows Live contacts, and Yahoo.
In addition to these features, you can also forward mails at you Yahoo! Mail account to other email addresses. Meanwhile, you can send instant messages and SMS texts to Facebook, Windows Live contacts, and Yahoo.
www.yahoo.com mail sign in Guide
Access denial to our internet services can be very annoying. It is normal to Forget passwords, login IDs, other details. Sometimes having your caps lock keys ON may pose a threat to logging into one’s account.
So always make sure that your caps lock key is off during login. Also using a phone number as a means of retrieving accounts on Yahoo mail is important and necessary. A new password will be sent to your mail box. This sent password will enable you to get back your account. To retrieve your account, go through the following steps below:
- Go to the Yahoo login page.
- Select the option “Difficulty Signing in”.
- You’ll be taken to the confirmation page, where you’ll see the recovery icon. Either a phone number or a recovery mail will be used.
- Once you choose your preferred method of retrieval, enter the number or mail.
- You’ll be asked to input an “Account Key” This would have been sent to your preferred choice of recovery.
- Set your password when you’ve entered the account key.
Troubleshooting Forgotten Yahoo ID
In case you have forgotten your login ID, try this method of recovery;
- Go to Yahoo login page.
- Go to the help section.
- Select the “Password and Login Option“.
- Click the first option ‘Problems Signing to Your Yahoo Account’.
- You will be directed to the ‘Sign-in Helper’ page.
- Select “I forgot my ID”.
- Click on Sign-in helper, this will take you to the ‘Account Key’ page. Enter your recovery option.
- You will receive an Account key on your registered mail account or mobile number.
- Enter the Account Key that was sent to you.
- You will be given access to your account if the Account Key gets verified.
Troubleshooting Hacking Issues
Hacking is a big threat to an individual’s privacy. If you suspect that your account is used by someone else, follow these steps:
- Go to Sign-in Helper page.
- Select the option ‘I think someone else is using my account’. This will take you to Account Key page.
- After confirming your key, you can be login.
- Select “Create New password” option and keep your privacy intact.
Yahoo Mail’s Profile
Name: Yahoo! Mail
Type of site: Webmail
Owner: Oath Inc. (Verizon Communications)
Created by: Yahoo!
Launched: 8th October 1997
Users: 225 million active monthly users (February 2017)
Current status: Online
Content License: Proprietary
Available in: Multilingual
Alexa Rank: 142,397 (July 2017)