World Remit App. World Remit is a universal leader in mobile money transactions. With the largest international network, the company makes it very easy for anyone to send or transfer money to any mobile money account. Every month, they send more than 180,000 mobile money transfers globally.
World Remit App
World Remit app is a mobile application created by World Remit to enable easy transactions on the go just on the mobile app. And the most interesting thing about the World Remit app is that anywhere you are, regardless of the time.
Or what says the time, you can easily send money to your family and friends in any of the 150 countries globally making use of the money transfer app, World Remit app.
In addition to that, the World Remit App is completely free and available for download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
You might be wondering if the World Remit app actually allows prepaid and credit cards, right? Well, the answer is yes! The World Remit App can allow various kinds of credit cards, pre-paid cards, and even debit cards that are being issued by Mastercard or Visa. They also accept POLi, Trustly, SOFORT, GooglePay payments in so many countries.
Does World Remit App allow the sending of airtime through the app?
Of course, the World Remit App allows you to send airtime through the app and also transfer money in so many ways.
Where can I find the exchange rate in the app?
Where can I find the exchange rate in the app? It is simple.
- All you have to do is to click on the amount you would love to send to your recipient.
- There you will have the option to view details just at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once you do that, this will now display to you the exchange rate for your transaction. Recall, that you can opt-in to allow the exchange rate to push notifications sent to your phone directly.
Why should I choose World Remit?
Here are some of the reasons why you should go for WorldRemit:
- They are fast and reliable as 90 percent of their transactions are completed in minutes.
- World Remit is safe and secure as they make use of industry-leading technology that secures your money and be sure that it arrives safely all the time
- World Remit is very simple. You do not need to go see an agent. The app has made it very easy for you to send 70 currencies to about 130 countries, just from mobile devices or PC.
- They are low-cost as they do not charge too much for every transfer made.
- Finally, World remit App does not charge you on your first 3 money transfers. All you need to do is to include the promo code “3FREE” when you come to pay.
World Remit Review
World Remit is a great service for transferring money and it is highly trusted by over 4 million clients (10/10). Also, it is often the low-priced option and has got a very huge number as well as the percentage of customer reviews (positive reviews to be precise) on TrustPilot. In all, World remit is very easy to use.
World Remit Mobile Apps Review
The World Remit’s mobile apps have got good ratings on Apple App Store (5/5 stars on 36,200+ reviews) and Google Play Store (4.5/5 stars on 53,600+ reviews). Using the World Remit App, you can easily transfer money from your mobile phone in few taps, get an alert with the latest exchange rates, and also check the status of transfers.
World Remit App Download
To download the World Remit App, kindly visit the Google Play Store for Android users to download and install the app. But for iOS users, kindly visit the Apple App Store to download and install the app.
World Remit Customer Service
For customer service:
- Go to any web browser of your choice.
- In the search bar of that web browser, type in “www.worldremit.com” into the search bar of the web browser you are making use of and search.
- Once you search, it will take you to their homepage.
- Now that you are on the homepage, scroll down to the footer of the page to where you see “Contact us” just below “We can help” then click on it.
- Once you click on it, it will direct you to their customer service page. From there, you can now ask anything you wish to ask.
How to track money on World Remit
Here is how to track money on World Remit both on the website and on the app:
On the website, view “transfers in progress” at the top of the page. Then choose a transaction to see its status.
On the World Remit App, view “transfers in progress” at the top of the “activity” page. Then choose a transaction to see its status.
How to Login to World Remit Online
Follow the steps below to log in to WorldRemit Online:
- To login to World Remit Online, visit any web browser of your choice.
- In the search bar of that web browser, type in “www,worldremit.com/en/account/login” then enter.
- Your search will direct you to the page where you will log in.
- So to log in, simply fill in the boxes provided there. Just by entering your email address and your password.
- Once you are done entering your email address and your password, simply click on “Login: to login to World Remit Online.
How to Signup to World Remit
- Still, on the login page, scroll down a little to where you have “Sign Up” and click on it.
- Once you click on “Sign Up“, it will take you to a page where you will have to create an account with World Remit for free.
- Next is to fill in the boxes there ranging from your country, state, log in details, which is your email and password.
- After you must have done that, click on “Continue” and follow the rest onscreen instructions to create your account.
World Remit not Working
If you are having issues with making use of the website, here is what you should do:
- Check and make sure that your browser is up to date. But before then, take note that World Remit works perfectly on Google Chrome however, it should also work on other major internet browsers too.
- Now check to ensure that you enabled cookies on your web browser.
- Finally, it might just be that there is a little problem with their site. Should, in that case, kindly screenshot and send screenshots to “https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us” as this might help them figure out the problem.
Also, if you are having issues with the world remit app, do not panic. Here is what you should do:
- Check to make sure that you are making use of the latest version of the World Remit App – update the app whenever a new version of the app is ready.
- Now close the app and restart then check to see if you are still having issues with the World Remit App.
- If the problem persists, then there might be a little problem with the app. So kindly take screenshots and send them to “https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us” as they might help you figure out what exactly the problem is.