WordPress Login page can be accessed via several links. WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS) software. It is built with PHP and MySQL and can be used to create a business website, blogs and other types of website.
The software was developed and owned by Automattic. However, it was first launched to the public on November 21, 2005. Ever since its official launch. WordPress has been listed among the top 10 world best software due to its large number of users.
WordPress is an open source software has really added to the growth of the program, as developers are free to modify its codes to their various needs.
The program has millions of themes and plugin as users can choose from millions of WP theme that fits in with their business. However, it also has a widget which can be used to add more features to your website.
- It is a CMS (Content Management System) platform meaning, users can change its current design without touching codes.
- There are thousands of Themes and Plugins that can be used to beautify your website to your desired design.
- It is easily updated. This helps fix bugs and increase security on the website, preventing hackers from invading and taking over your website.
- Thousands of Plugins to and lovely and adventures features to your website.
- WordPress is Free.
How to Login to WordPress
You can easily login to your website by following the steps below:
- Open your browser
- Enter the following URL www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin where www.yourdomain.com is your website URL.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to input your WordPress Username and Password.
Note: Ensure to use a very strong password as this will help prevent hackers from easily attacking your website.
You can also access your website with the following URL as well www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.php or www.yourdomain.com/admin
Download WordPress Theme and Plugins
With WordPress large database of Themes and Plugins, a user can download tons of FREE themes from its directory. You can download themes by visiting the WordPress website:
Download WP Themes
- Click HERE to redirect to WP download page
- Navigate through varieties of themes and download your choice.
Downloading WP Plugins
- Find millions of Free plugins that fits your need. Click HERE to redirect to WP plugins download Page.
- Surf through different plugins to download any of your choices
Note: It is recommended to download FREE themes and Plugins from the WordPress directory as they are been tested for malicious and security.
How to Install WordPress Themes and Plugins on your Website
You can install your WordPress themes and plugins using various methods. Here I will show you the simplest method.
- Once you have successfully logged into your WP dashboard. On the left, click on Themes, at the top, click on Add NEW
- If you have downloaded the themes, click on upload and select the themes you have downloaded and click Install Now. Else, search for your preferred themes categorized from Featured, Popular, Latest, Favorites and Feature themes.
- Once installed, click on Activate and Hurray, ;-) you have successfully installed a WP theme.
For Plugins, once you have logged in, on the left, click on Plugins then add new. You can either upload a downloaded plugins or surf through the list of plugins. Install and activate.