How to Recover Whatsapp Deleted Messages: Whatsapp is a social networking platform that allows you to keep in touch with your friends, families, colleagues, and business partners. Here, you can chat, upload statuses, videos, images, GIFs, share photos, videos, and also share links.
Whatsapp has now made it easier for its users to delete unwanted messages. And also messages and images that were sent by mistake. Follow the steps below to delete Whatsapp messages.
How to delete Whatsapp messages for Yourself.
- Open your Whatsapp either on your iPhone or Android device.
- Go to your chats and click on the message you wish to delete.
- Next, is to press and hold down the message that you want to delete on your screen. A list of options will be revealed.
- Then click on “Delete” in order to delete the message.
- The message you wish to delete will be selected. You can as well choose to select more messages. Once you are done, click on the “trash can” icon on your screen.
- Now, click on “Delete or Me” to confirm your deletion. The message will automatically delete from your chat.
- However, if you want to delete the message for everyone, you can click on “Delete for Everyone”.
How to delete a Message for Everyone.
- Open your Whatsapp.
- Then go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.
- Next, click and hold down the message you want to delete. You can also select more messages to delete messages at once.
- Finally, click on “Delete” to delete the message for everyone.
Tip: If you want the message to be deleted successfully, Make sure your Whatsapp and your recipients Whatsapp is updated.
- Once a message is deleted and your recipients are using Whatsapp for iOS Then there is no doubt that they will still see the message even after it is being deleted.
- Once you delete a message and it wasn’t successfully deleted, you won’t be notified.
You have only an hour to request to “Delete for Everyone” once you have sent a message.
How to recover deleted Whatsapp messages on iPhone.
Recover deleted Whatsapp Messages back from iCloud Backup.
- Go to Settings > Chat > Chat backup and check if you have auto backup.
- Next is to uninstall Whatsapp. Also make sure you verify your phone number as soon as you reinstall Whatsapp.
- Then click on “Restore Chat History” to get all your deleted Whatsapp messages as soon as the restore process is done.
How to recover deleted Whatsapp messages without backup.
- Go to the App Store to and download and install “iMyFone D-Back” on your computer. You need not to worry about security because the download is totally safe.
- Then connect your device.
- Now choose your File type and proceed to scan.
- Once you are done scanning, you can now preview and recover deleted Whatsapp Messages by clicking “Recover”.
How to recover deleted Whatsapp messages from iTunes.
- Open “D-back” on your computer and then choose the tab “Recover from iTunes Backup”.
- Next is to select the iTunes backup containing the Whatsapp messages you wish to recover and then click on “Next”.
- Choose the type of files you want to be shown. Then click on the “Scan button”.
- As soon as the scan is done, the software will display to you all the list of files that was deleted. Tap the “Recover” button to get all the files on your computer ready for use.