Webmail is a platform that is used to send and receive emails from a web browser. It’s also a service rendered by different companies and ISP instead of using an email client for their transaction. This platform makes it easier for their users to access their email without stress. With webmail enjoy sending emails and receiving emails with ease.
With the webmail application, Users can compose and read e-mail messages, the users can also use it to maintain an address book. And also to do other common tasks, This app enables users to check their e-mail account using a web browser. This amazing app allows users to access their e-mail account freely.
Webmail login – how to log in your account
The steps below will enlighten you more on how to log in your account using a webmail app. So follow the steps below to enjoy more of the features of webmail.
- Launch your web browser with internet connection on it and visit the official portal at webmail. coz
- On the homepage of the official website locate the ”enter email address” box and click on it.
- After you have click on that box, enter your valid email address and also your email password at the ”password box”.
- When you are through with that, click on the login field to have access to your account.
NOTE: You can also use another method to log in your webmail account. The guide below will teach you more on how to log in your account on webmail app. on this guide let assume your email you want to visit is ”firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- The first step is for you to visit the example.com/webmail. while visiting this make sure the example.com is replaced real domain name.
- You will be redirected to another page, on that page enter your user ID. Be sure to enter your username in lower case.
- After key in of your user ID and password, click on the continue button. you will be logged in immediately, now you can select your preferable email client to get started. Try this app to enjoy more of its benefits.
Do you know webmail has provided an easy way for you to retrieve your forgotten password? Follow the procedures beneath to get more details on how to get your password back.
How to retrieve your password
Open your web browser that has enough internet connection on it. to enable the password retrieval process faster.
- Visit the webmail official platform @ wemail.com and click on the ”forgotten password” key.
- On the new page, you are directed to enter your webmail email address and click on ”submit” button.
- Enter the correct password hint question. you will recover your password instantly, note that you can also change your password with this step.
Note: Trying an incorrect password three times will lead to locking of your account for 6 hours and if your account is locked you won’t have access to your email account until six hours later.
Webmail registration – how to sign up
Webmail has made it easier for the user because users can now register without paying for any charge. To register for this service follow the steps below:
- Visit webmail official website @ webmail.co.za or click HERE and click on ‘register free’ button.
- Provide all your personal info needed on the field you are directed to and accept their terms & conditions.
- Then click on register button. you are now a user of webmail service having done the above guide.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS FREE!!!