USIU Africa Scholarship Program 22/2023 for Young Americans is now inviting applications from those who are interested and ready to apply. It is an amazing opportunity for anyone who is seeking and searching for a chance to study for free this year, You should not hesitate to apply if you wish to.
USIU Africa Scholarship Program 2022/2023 for Young Africans
MastercardFoundation offers USIU-Africa Scholarship Program to young Africans, these scholarships will cover the full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants.
USIU-Africa Scholarship Program 2022 announces its partnership with Mastercard Foundation for the scholar’s program. However, USIU-Africa is the short form for United States International Universit-Africa.
This scholarship program encourages Young Africans who are academically talented and exceptional and are facing financial, gender, and disability constraints a chance to access world-class university education.
The organization desires to see a world where the young ones are considered and included and are striving in their various endeavors. The belief is that everyone regardless of their starting point in life should have an equal opportunity to succeed. b
Benefits and Gaols of USIU- African Scholarship Program
USIU-Africa Scholarship Program by Mastercard Foundation provides Young African full, support and this support is explained below:
- The Tuition and other functional fees
- Very good accommodation and meals
- Coverage for Medical insurance
- Also Brans New Laptops, books and some other leaning materials.
- There needs of those with disabilities will be well catered for
- There is Also Psych–social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
The Requirement for ISIU-Africa Scholarship Program Qualification
The eligibility criteria that a person must meet to stand a chance of being accepted for this scholarship are explained below:
- The scholarship is limited to youth not more than 29 years old in the categories below: Young women, Young men, Youth with disabilities
Refugees and displaced youth
- Young Scholars must demonstrate the following qualities: Academic talent, Commitment to giving back, Leadership potential
- The Scholars must meet USII-Arica’s admissions criteria and academic qualification to enroll, however, in any of the undergraduate degree programs at USIU-African as follow” Applied Computer Technology; Information, Systems, and Technology; Animation, Film Production and Directing; Finance, International Business Administration, Accounting
Documents for Application
The following below are the documents for the application. A well-arranged and completed application should include the following:
- An application letter stating the following ” Personal Background” including family financial position”; Why do you choose USIU-Africa? Where do you see yourself after graduation?
- Your copies of academic documents(Final High school certificates)
- A recent Passport size photograph
- Disability registration documents/card(where applicable)
- Refugge identiity documents
- Your Birth certificate, National ID Card Passport, or refugee travel documents.
Letter of Recommendation from your high school teacher, headteacher, or sponsoring organization with official, stamped, and signed.
How to Apply for Scholarship Program
In applying for this scholarship, Those interested should download the application form from or select the forms from the Admissions Office. The admission office is located in the Main Administration building at USIU Africa.
Also, you can submit the completed application form and have it in PDF format, then send it with your name as the email subject to: email@example.com