Google Lens is an image recognition mobile app. This application was developed by Google and it was announced during Google I/O in 2017. Google Lens is designed to bring up relevant information using visual analysis. The app was officially Launched on the 4th of October 2017.
Google Lens helps users to identify the object or read labels When directing the phone’s camera at the object. It is also used to text and show relevant search results and information. Google lens helps you to retrieves more information from an image. Although at the time of launch, this app was available for Google Pixels device only but presently it is also available for iOS and Android device. Many people have difficulties in using the google lens, so this article will enlighten you on how you can use it perfectly.
How to use Google Lens on iPhone and iPad
To use Google Lens on iPhone and iPad, there are two methods available. You can choose the one that you prefer. Below are the two methods, Kindly follow the guide step-by-step.
- Open your App store and search for google photos app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-photos/id962194608?mt=8
- Click on the Download button to download the apps when you get your search result.
- Open the Google photo app after downloading it and login into it with your Gmail account.
- Here you have to open the camera and take a picture.
- The next step is to Head back to the Google Photos and open the picture that you took with the camera.
- Click on the ‘Google Lens’ icon and wait for it to scan and process the information related to the picture.
- Open your App store and search for google app.
- The next step is to click on the download button when you get the app.
- After downloading the application you can now install it on your device.
- Now you have to open the google app and Point your camera at the object then click on it.
- The app will automatically retrieve all the information related to the photo.