The University of St. Andrew’s fully-funded scholarship is for international students to study in the UK. It offers an MSc Statistical Scholarships for international students who wish to solve problems in statistical ecology.
The MSc Statistical Scholarship is originally offered to international and local students at the University of St. Andrews.
Students can apply for the 2022/2023 sessions as applications are ongoing, and the scholarship would cover the tuition fee for the Programme for 1 year of study.
After that, the student can reapply for the scholarship and if found eligible would be given. Each student can apply as many times as possible during her course of study at the University of St. Andrews.
University of St. Andrews Details
This is a public university in St. Andrews and they are ranked 96th by the QS Global World Ranking 2021.
The University of St. Andrews is one of the top leading universities in terms of discipline, professional excellence, innovation, and creativity.
It strives to impact students with the right ingredient for success. They offer a unique experience for international students where they will have the opportunity to browse through a range of ideas and subjects.
St. Andrews MSc Statistical Scholarship for international students
- Organized by: University of St. Andrews
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Application: Online
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: April 29th, 2022
The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students to apply for the 2022-2023 sessions.
- The course of study: MSc Statistical Ecology Programme
- Degree: Applicants must have 1 undergraduate degree in a related discipline (biological sciences, ecology, mathematics, statistics, environmental science or computer science)
- Language Requirement: An IELTS exam score is required for the scholarship
How to Apply
- Students must log in to the academic portal for admissions.
- Submit required documents needed
- CV or Resume
- A statement of intent
- 2 original signed academic references
- Transcripts and certificates