Apply Now for the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2022: Apply Now for the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2022 Intake For African Students as it is now open to Those interested in applying.
Apply Now for the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2022: About the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
The Institution is pleased to offer the Africa Scholarship awards for a postgraduate taught student from Africa in Partnership with the Department of Geography
Details of University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Awards
Eligible Countries: African countries
Study in (Country): African countries
Study in(country): University of Sheffield, UK
Eligible Field of Study: Applicants are expected to have applied to study one of the following courses to study at the Univerity of Sheffield, which begins in September 2022
MA International Development
MSc Environmental Change and International Development
MPH International Development
Type of program: Masters
Number of Awards: One
Scholarship Worth and Value: The scholarship provides the below stated support to the successful applicants: Full Tuition fee waiver, monthly stipend, and Accommodation maintenance
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Awards
Eligible Applicants must have the following:
- He or she must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- The candidate’s mode of attendance must be full time
- Also, The University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship can’t be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- As Well, Candidates must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country to be eligible.
- It is also considered subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022
- He or She is expected to be self-funded to receive this award. This simply means that the applicant is not funded by a research council, government, charity or even private enterprise.
- He or She must also be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country to be eligible.
Application Selection Criteria
The selection process is normally carried out by a panel who will be looking to see in particular if you have the following below:
- An outline of the problems of academic progress and well details on how these barriers have been overcome successfully
- Also A Clear outline of examples of work experience in the field of International Development
- A very clear reason why you are applying for a Postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield
- Outline an example of work experience in the field of International Development
Ambitions or goals that are related to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others from your country.
How to Apply for the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Awards
Those who are interested are encouraged to go through all application requirements on the Program Webpage before applying
- First go through the requirement before thinking of applying, then visit the official scholarship webpage https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/fees-and-funding/scholarships/postgraduate/usas
- After you are sure about your eligible status, Apply for the scholarship by clicking the link in the step below
Current students should log in using the University of Sheffield account by clicking the ” I have a UoS MUSE account link”
Those who do not have an academic offer to study at Sheffield should visit the link https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in# and then follow the pop-up information