The University of Manchester is offering William Boyd Dawkins scholarships to students who want to come and study in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship is for outstanding students who are ready to enroll in the Earth and Environmental Science department at the university in the UK.
International students looking to come to the United Kingdom to study would be getting the full experience of her culture and beauty.
Before we delve deep into the details of the scholarship, let’s briefly look at the University of Manchester and its various features.
University of Manchester Details
The University of Manchester was established in 2004. It’s one of the more popular universities in the UK that attracts international students year after year to study. It provides advanced learning experiences and management skills to students around the globe.
Why do students come to the University of Manchester? They come to gain more exposure and skill that would set them up for the labor market after the course of study.
This university is currently ranked 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. It has produced over the years students who have gone on to become assets in the community due to its reputation for excellence.
It houses the best research facility and a dynamic research culture that encourages innovation and cross-disciplinary collaboration
What are you to expect from the scholarship?
William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships for international students
- Organized by: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree: Undergraduate degree
- Application: Online
- Location: United Kingdom
The application is currently ongoing and the deadline for submission is before June 30, 2022.
- Applicants from all countries (Except the EU) are free to apply for this scholarship
- The eligible course is in Earth and Environmental Science
- All applicants must enroll in the undergraduate program
- Required documents to be submitted are; academic records, CV, 2 references, passports, and recommendation letter.
- All applicants must go through all university requirements
- Language requirements such as IELTS are expected
The selected candidates would receive an amount of £1000 for studying an undergraduate course.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply through the UCAS website for admission.
- All required documents should be submitted.
For Scholarships without the need for an IELTS exam, visit here.