Tik tok is the destination for short-form mobile videos and it is a social network for sharing videos. It is practically used to create short lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. The owned of Tik tok is ByteDance, a Beijing-based and the company founded by Zhang Yiming in the year 2012 and was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in markets outside China. As of October 2018, tik tok was the most downloaded app in the US and the first Chinese app to achieve this.
Tik tok is available in over 150 markets and 75 languages in October 2018, hit one billion downloads globally, excluding Android installs in China in February 2019 and was also declared the 7th most downloaded mobile app of the decade from 2010 to 2019 in the year 2019. There are a variety of trends within tik tok, including Duets, a feature that allows you to add your own video to an existing video with the original content’s audio, lip-synced songs, memes and comedy videos.
Tik tok also has an explore page that enlists the trending hashtags and challenges among the app and some of them include; #makeeverysecondcount, #posechallenge, #bottlecapchallenge, #filterswitch, #wannalisten, #furrywar, #pillowchallenge, #hitormiss, and so many others. The company also introduced the hashtag #Edu tok which received 37 billion views as of June 2019. Following this development, the company initiated partnerships with Edtech startups to create educational content on the platform.
Ways of Downloading Tik Tok Videos
There are different ways to download Tik Tok video. Kindly follow the guide below to download tik tok videos.
- Open tik tok on your mobile device, and go for the video option.
- Here, you have to have the tik tok link. After selecting the video option, search for the sharing option so that you can copy the link of tik tok. After seeing the copy link, copy it so that you can use it in the next step.
- Paste the link you copied in the previous step to the browser you are browsing in. After pasting the link, then you are able to open it.
- Now you are in the link, you can play whatever video you wish to play. While playing the video, tap a little longer over the video then after you mush has finished the video, there will be a ‘download now’ option. Tap the option and the video will be downloaded in your gallery.
Via its viewer:
- You will see different types of video, go to your favorite and download it.
- If you are using a smartphone, tap the video you downloaded for a little longer and if you are making use of a laptop or personal computer, right-click on it.
- After you must have clicked on the option on your laptop, personal computer or phone, you will see a ‘save video’ option on your screen. While downloading the video, click the option on the screen. Then, the video will be saved in the gallery of your laptop, PC or smartphone.
- Now that it’s been saved, you can watch the video whenever you wish.
- Choose the type of video you want to download from the options on the screen.
- On your screen, you will see a social media sharing option. Below those options, you will see other options for choosing. Search for ‘other sharing’. Click on your screen on the option after you must have found the option.
- After you must have clicked on the ‘other sharing’ option, there will be mail sending options, it is in your gadget app. Then search for ‘send to mail’.
- Now that you have sent the mail to the recipient, there is a link for the tik top app. Download the link from there. The recipient can also download the link from the mail. Now that it’s saved to your gallery, you can then enjoy the funny videos.
Tik Tok video downloader for android
- Choose your favorite video from the ones you searched and copy the URL.
- Paste the URL you copied earlier in the app.
- You will see a download option on the screen after you must have pasted it. Then click on the download button to download.