Hi there! Have you been dreaming of relocating and study in Australia. Well here is some good news for you as regards that. The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship For International Students is now made official for aspiring interested individuals who wants to make Australia their dream country of study, work and live.
Kindly read through this article so as to get all vital information and tips on how to successfully apply. However all documents that would be required of you must be made readily available.
Central Queensland University: Central Queensland University is an Australian public university based in central Queensland. Central Queensland University is the only Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state. It was founded in the year 1967.
This scholarship award is fully funded and accessible to undertake a research-based master or doctoral degree. Mostly all academic fields are offered to students from all across the world for Master and PhD degrees at the university. Scholarships from the Australian Government Research Education Program will cover all costs. This is an opportunity for international students to receive a full scholarship.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP
- Host country: Australia
- Type of scholarship: Postgraduate scholarships, Masters scholarship and PhD scholarships.
- Eligible countries: All countries
- Reward: Fully sponsored scholarship worth $28,597 annum stipend
In this section, we would be enlightening aspiring applicant on things that are required of them.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- National and international students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Masters of philosophy or masters by research: Any undergraduate with either a first class or a second class honours degree from a highly reputable university are indeed accepted.
- PhD Research program: Applicant need to showcase efficient experience capability in research.
Study in Australia Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 is a full-fledged scholarship for international students to study in Australia. For overseas students, the RTP Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all costs.
- A stipend worth $28,092 per annum.
- University Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Funds
- Research Funds
Study in Australia Required Documents
To apply for the Australian Government scholarship, all documentation must be written in English. Please carefully review the following documents.
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree diploma transcripts.
- To apply for PhD Degree Program, candidate must have Master’s degree diploma transcripts.
- The most latest degree verified transcripts with official stamps will be uploaded , including, Grading points.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Research Proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English Language proficiency score. That is for applicants who’s official language isn’t English.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of relevant publications or master’s thesis.
- Other vital documents are also accepted.