How to stop Facebook auto video play on Desktop and Mobile
Facebook Auto Video play can be easily stopped. You might be wondering how to stop it. This article will guide you on how to disable Facebook Auto video play on Desktop and also on Mobile.
Little History on Facebook. It is an online social Media platform. Developed by Mark Zuckerberg who is also the CEO, Chairperson, and Founder of Facebook. Also, the company is located in Califonia, United State. It was found in February 2004.
As a matter of fact, the most amazing thing about Facebook is that it is FREE to use and you get to meet people, connect with old friends, share memories and much more.
Stop Facebook Auto Video Play
You might be on a low budget data plan and wouldn’t want all your data to be exhausted by videos that play automatically. Moreover, we have written this article in a way that you will definitely understand as we have also added Video guide for both mobile and desktop users. And, even if you are a novice, this article will guide you on how to easily achieve this.
Go ahead and watch the Video if you prefer visuals than reading. Let’s get started.
Stop Auto Play on FB Desktop
– First, navigate to www.facebook.com on your browser or click HERE
– Then, Login your FB account. At the Top right angle, click on the drop icon right after Quick Help.
– Click on settings from the dropdown list.
– On the Left, Click on Videos and look for Autoplay and set from default to OFF. Hurray, you have successfully turned it off.
Turning Off Auto Play on your Mobile App
– Open Your FB mobile application, Click on the option Icon at the right.
– Scroll down and click on App Settings.
– Click on AutoPlay and set to never Auto Play Videos. your good to go.
Navigate to your frontpage feed to verify your videos no longer play automatically. If you are still having difficulty, kindly watch the video below for better understanding.