Standard Bank is one of the biggest and best banks in the whole of South Africa. The bank is the biggest Africa lender and it operates in over 20 countries across Africa.
Standard Bank has its headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa. The main objective of this bank is to be the best corporate and investment banking business that is in and across Africa.
Basically, the bank offers its customers with financial service like Private Banking, Commercial Banking, Exchange, Insurance. Other services that the bank offers to their customers that is Consumer Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Management, and Investment Banking.
Standard Bank Business online
Standard bank business offers an online range of products. These products are designed to help you address your banking requirements. The standard bank business online services help manage Salaries, Pay creditors, trade foreign exchange, collect money from debtors and much more.
However, standard bank business online provides inclusive services that meet their customer’s needs. It gives access to users banking information. Give access to your banking portfolio, company funds, cash flow and much more. You can learn on their platform.
Standard Bank Internet Banking | How to register online Banking
Standard Bank Internet Banking can easily be set up by registering for the bank’s online banking service. There are some things the user must have before a member can be able to enroll.
The user should have a valid AutoBank, Master card/credit card, E plan card, Business AutoBank, and Atm pin. If you have the following then you can now move to the next step by registering for an account. So that it will enable you to do any financial service without going to the bank, enjoy doing different service in the comfort of your home/office.
- Launch your browser and visit the official platform at www.standardbank.co.za.
- Locate the GO button and click on it. you will be directed to a new page.
- On that new page, click on the ”new registration” button and the next step is to provide your details.
- Enter your card number and Pin, also provide all the information that is needed in the field.
- After that, you can now click on the ”register” button to complete the registration process.
How to log in to your Standard Bank Internet Banking
The step below will guide you through on how to login to your Online banking account.
- Open your web browser and visit the portal at www.standardbank.co.za.
- Click on the internet banking key and provide your card number, valid pin, and your password.
- After providing all the above info, you can now click on the login button. Instantly, you will be direct to your account page.
Standard Bank App | Mobile Banking App for Android and iOS App
The mobile App makes it easy to initiate transactions on the Go. This is great because, it enables flexibility in transactions, checking balance and much more with the Standard Bank App.
- Launch your browser and search the app on the Google Play Store for Android or App store for Apple device.
- Click on it to download or install when the downloading process has finished.
- Click on the install button so that the app will install on your device.
Standard Bank customer service
The bank provides a competent and professional customer service agent for the customer. As a customer, if you have any issue with your account contact a customer representative on the following number 0860 123 000 and 0860 123 108.
You also have the access to send them a mail to their official email address @ [email protected] This bank also gives job opportunity to their amiable customers, all that it requires is for you to log into their website and check the available opportunities. However, you can visit the Standard Bank support page at https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/contact-us