What is Snapchat
Snapchat is a messaging App. The app created and developed by Bobby Murphy, Evan createsl, and Reggie Brown. They are a former student of Stanford University. The main concepts of the app is that any pictures, videos or messages you send will be available for short time. Before they become inaccessible, The app works for some time. The temporary nature of the app is to encourage a more natural flow of interaction within human. Snapchat is registered as a public company called Snap. The company claims to be a camera company so they create other products like hardware, Snapchat Spectacles.
It has become highly popular in a very short period of time, especially with the young people. Although, there is one feature that makes Snapchat different from other forms of texting and photo sharing app. The difference is how messages disappear automatically from the user phone after a few seconds. Snapchat primarily focused on private, person-to-person photo sharing but presently, you can now use it for different tasks. Which includes live video chatting, Sending short videos, Messaging, Creating Bitmoji avatars. And also sharing photos and videos through a chronological story which will broadcast it to all your followers.
Snapchat sign up – How to create an account
Before you will be able to create an account, You need to download the Snapchat app from google play store (Android) or App store (Apple IOS). After downloading all you have to do is to install the app on your device. When Once you’re done with the installation then you can finally create your account. Follow the guide below to create an account.
- Open your app and click on sign up button, enter your first name and last name then you can now tap ”sign up& accept”.
- Enter your date of birth and click on the ”continue” button. Create a suitable username that you will always remember because you cant retrieve your username.
- Create your password and click on continue key to proceed. Provide your verified and valid email address.
- Next step is to provide your phone number then click on the continue button. Having done this you can now add friends.
- For an easier way to search for a friend, you can trust snapshot for that. The app helps you to scan your contact so that your contact friends will be added.
- You can now personalize your snap code with bitmoji, just tap on the ghost icon on the top of the screen. Then click on ”Create Bitmoji” and tap ”Create Bitmoji” again on the next screen.
Snapchat login – How to login your account
Follow the quick step below to login to your account.
- Firstly, Open your app and locate the login button then click on it.
- You will be directed to another page on that page provide your registered username or email and password.
- Finally, you can now click on the login button, instantly you will be redirected to your account homepage.
- You have access to retrieve your forgotten password just click on the forgot password button.
- Provide your email address so that it will be easier to locate your account.
Download Snapchat for Android and Apple iOS
The app can be found in play store for Android and App store for apple. You can download for Android by clicking HERE. For Apple iOS, click HERE. You can visit their official website by clicking HERE.
Note: This app is free!!!