To Report a Facebook Account is easy and only requires a few steps. Firstly let’s discuss what a Facebook account means, this is an individual personal profile where you can upload pictures, videos, post updates, send messages and give personal information. A Facebook profile includes your Name, Gender, Profile picture, Cover photo, User name and E-mail address which makes up a Facebook account.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Before you can Report a Facebook Account, you must be a user of Facebook. But if you are new in the Facebook world and you don’t know how to create a Facebook account, all you need to do is:
- Download the Facebook App or go to https://web.facebook.com
- Enter your name Full name such as first name and surname, phone number or e-mail, gender and date of birth
- Put a strong password
- Confirm your e-mail address and password
- Click on sign up
If you already have a Facebook account and you want to log in, all you need to do is:
- Launch your Facebook app and type in your e-mail, phone number or user name.
- Enter your password
- Click on Log in
What does Reporting a Facebook Means
There is a reporting option on Facebook which enables you to alert the social networking website of the content that is illegal, offensive or abusive. When you report content or a person on Facebook, Facebook will determine what action will be taken to resolve the issue.
How to know if a Report went through on Facebook
Facebook gives the option of reporting spam, images, and videos, as well as offensive or abusive comments posted on your Facebook page. By reporting those posts or comments instead of deleting them, you have partnered with Facebook and they will decide whether or not they violate the terms of the site and dole out consequences for violations. You can report posts or comments on your own page or on other pages. The reporting process takes only a few steps and you can be very sure your report is appropriately filed without any additional work.
How to Report a Facebook Account
To Report a Facebook Account is simple and easy, follow the steps below to report a Facebook account.
- Go to the profile you want to report.
- In the bottom right of the cover photo, click on more. And select find support or report profile, to Report a Facebook Account.
- To give Facebook feedback, click the option that best describes how this profile goes against our community standard.
- Click on send.
- Depending on your feedback/report, you can then be able to submit a report to Facebook. But for some types of content, Facebook doesn’t ask you to submit a report, but Facebook uses your feedback.