To screenshot on Samsung galaxy s8, j5, s4, s7, s6, j3 and, s5 phone is very easy and fast. Some Samsung dont know how to screenshot on their device.
This guide will enlighten you more on how to screenshot on your Samsung galaxy s5, To screenshot on Samsung device, we can use two methods so each method will be discussed below.
Method 1: This method is the easiest way to screenshot on your device. The method only requires using the phone buttons to screenshot. The method 1 steps will be listed below just follow the procedures.
- Make sure you get the screen that you intend to capture.
- Press the power button and the home button together. You will hear the camera shutter sound. With this, you are good to go because the sound signifies that you have successfully take a screenshot.
- After completing the first and second step you will have the access to see the screenshot in the Gallery app. You can also check in Samsung’s built-in which is ”My Files” in the file browser.
- You can also find the screenshot in pictures/screenshot files. If you need to find the screenshot through Android file transfer. You can also do so if you need to find the screenshot from a command line.
Method 2: The second method is also easy like the first method, but the difference there is this method is done by default. All you have to do is to make sure you Tilt your hand up to the phone side. You have to do this with your pinky facing down then you can now swipe it across the screen. While doing the method 2 make sure you touch the screen. This method can allow you to accidentally screenshot so you can just off the default in the phone settings.
How to screenshot on Samsung galaxy s4
- Firstly, press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time or simultaneously.
- Make sure you hold the two buttons for some second, usually two to three seconds.
- When you hold the buttons for two second your screen will flashlight. Later it will make a sound to notify you that the screenshot has been taken.
- This method is very simple and easy, you can try it to know how to screenshot your Samsung galaxy screenshot.
How to screenshot on Samsung galaxy s6
- Get the screen/application that you want to capture make sure it is ready to go.
- After doing that the next step is to press and hold the power button & the home button at the same time.
- When you are pressing and holding the two buttons don’t release it until you hear the camera shutter sound fire off.
- With the following you are good to go, you can now screenshot anytime and any day.
- Also, note that there is another method for this screenshot. which is the swipe method all that is needed here is for you to swipe from right to left.
How to screenshot on Samsung galaxy s7 and s8
- To activate gestures: firstly go to Settings then move to Motions.
- When you are in the Motion menu, select the Hand Motions option.
- After that check, the Palm Swipe to capture. When you have activated the gesture Mode, you can now screenshot on Samsung galaxy s7 and s8 using gestures.
How to screenshot on Samsung galaxy j3 and j5
- The first step is for you to unlock your device and open the screen that you want to capture.
- The second step is to press the Home and the Power button at the same time. Make sure you press both buttons at the same time or else you won’t be able to screenshot.
- You will instantly hear a flash sound and also note that the screen will vibrate as your phone will take a screenshot. This is to ensure the screenshot has taken place.
You can also check on the official platform of the site to get more details on the screenshot or kindly click HERE.