Introduction of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ is a product of Samsung and it has just been unveiled by Samsung on the 26th of February 2018. These phones are just released by Samsung in India. Both phones will start selling in India and in the United States on the 16th of March. Since the phones will be available on the 16th of March, the pre-order is available now. Customers that pre-order on the 7th of march will get theirs on the 9th of March.
Galaxy S9 and S9+ have a lot of features, specs, and quality that are different from other phones produce by Samsung. In this article, you will get all the information that is needed. Both phones are powered by Snapdragon 845 mobile site. But for those living in Europe, their phones will be powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 9810 chip. There are tons of information you need to know before getting these phones, so just stay back and follow up.
Difference between Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- The battery power is 3000mAh.
- The camera(rear) is 12 megapixel, f/2.4, and f/1.5 aperture and it does not have a secondary telephoto camera.
- The RAM of Galaxy S9 is just 4 gigabyte(GB).
- The display of this phone is 5.8-inch AMOLED that is (1440 x 2560)
- It is not heavy like that of the S9+, the scale of the phone is just 163g.
- The price of the phones is different, the price of S9 is £739.
- The battery power is 3500mAh.
- The camera(rear) 12 megapixel, f/2.4 and f/1.5 aperture) and it has a secondary telephoto camera which is 12MP.
- While that of Galaxy S9+ is 6 gigabyte(GB).
- The display of Galaxy S9+ is 6.2-inch AMOLED but it is also (1440 x 2560) same as that of the S9.
- It is heavier than the S9 because its scale is 189g.
- The price of this phone is costly than that of the S9, the price is £869.
The specifications of Galaxy S9 and S9+
- The colors that are available for the phones include Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Titanium Gray and Coral Blue.
- The S9 camera feature includes Digital zoom up to 8 times, Optical Image Stabilization(OIS) and also a Selective Focus background which is blur effect. While the one for S9+ has Dual OIS, Dual camera, Dual capture, a Live focus that has bokeh filter, optical zoom at 2 times and Digital zoom that is up to 10 times.
- Both phones have Fast Charging on wired and wireless cable and the wireless charging compatible with PMA and WPC.
- Both have the following sensors: the Fingerprint sensor, Pressure sensor, Gyro sensor, HR sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Iris sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, RGB Light sensor, Barometer, and Hall sensor.
- The volume keys include the Volume key, Bixby key, and On/Off key.
- Security Authentication is in two categories, one is the lock types which includes pin, password, and pattern while the biometrics lock type includes face recognition, an iris scanner, and fingerprint scanner.
- The audio playback format accepts 3GA, MP3, M4A, OGG, RTTTL, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, OTA, IMY, RTX, APE, OGA, DSF, DFF, and AAC.
- You can check on their official platform to know more about these phones @ www.samsung.com or simply click HERE. You might want to check Mobdro, live streaming Android app. One of the best.