We have been hearing about the Samsung Galaxy S20 series for over months now. Meanwhile, the company will be unveiling a new device that is in the form of Samsung Galaxy A31.
The device is not much different from the 2019 Galaxy A30, but surely it will come with an upgrade that will make the phone smarter than the A30.
The Samsung Galaxy A31 Smartphone comes with a Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen that provides a great resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with 411 PPI density. The device should be integrated with a Nano single sim or Dual Nano Sims.
Speaking of the camera of the phone, the rear camera is 48MP wide, + 8 MP ultrawide, + 5 MP macro and also + 5 MP depth. While the selfie camera is 20 MP wide.
The Samsung Galaxy A31 possesses the Octa-core processor. Something amazing about the device is its battery life, for the Samsung Galaxy A31 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with a fast battery charger of 15W.
The sensors of the phone are Fingerprint which is (under display, optical), gyro, compass, and accelerometer. Other connectivity features are Bluetooth, USB, Loudspeaker, GPS and 3.5mm Jack.
Depending on the version of the phone you are getting, you will have a 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The 4GB RAM comes with a 64GB storage device and the 6GB of RAM comes with 128 storage space. If you want to expand the space there is a microSD up to 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications.
- Model – Samsung Galaxy A31
- Type – Bar
- Dimensions – 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight – 185 Grams
- Waterproof – No
- Display Type – Super AMOLED
- Size – 6.4 inches
- Resolution – 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Colors – 16M
- Pixel Density – 411 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen – Capacitive touchscreen
- CPU – Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz)
- RAM (Memory) – 4 GB, 6 GB
- Internal Storage – 64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory Card Slot – microSDXC
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, Fingerprint (under display, optical), proximity, compass
- Operating System – Android 10.0 + One UI 2
- User Interface – Yes
- Rear Camera – 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 5 MP (depth)
- Image – 1080p
- Video – Yes
- Flash – LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera – 20 MP (wide)
- SIM – Nano SIM
- Dual SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) or Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Wi-fi – dual-band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB – 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC – No
- Wireless Charging – No
- Headphone Jack – Yes
- Capacity – Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W
- Placement – Non-removable
- Video Playback – Yes
- Video Out – Yes
- FM Radio – Yes
- Ring Tones – Yes
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- Handsfree – Yes
Price and Date of Release
However, in Samsung Galaxy A31 we do not know the exact chipset the phone uses, though the company calls it an octa-core but little easy. The leak information of benchmarks suggested that the phone will come with MediaTek Helio P65, but is uncertain if that is the case.
Samsung is yet to review the precise price of the phone, but using the Galaxy A30 stats from 2019 will could get a guessed figure. The Galaxy A30 was sold at UK for £250 and we are expecting the device to be around that same price, about $300, £250 and AU$500.
The date of Samsung Galaxy A31 release is yet to be announced by Samsung and the availability of the phone.