Snapchat messages on phone are multimedia messaging app. created by Evan Spiegel. The concepts of the app are that any picture, video or message you send by default is made available to the receiver for only a short time before it becomes unreachable. Temporary the nature of the app was originally designed to encourage the more natural flow of the relationship.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
When Snapchat message on phone disappears, you should know the message isn’t really deleted from your phone or memory.it’s still in your phone storage but it’s renamed so that you can see it. The disappeared messages are renamed as the media extension, which means all the apps should be ignored. So if you could find the media files and rename them.
- Install a file manager on your phone. Then open the file manager app and open the com.snapchat.android folder.
- Search for .nomedia files on the folder. If you find one, rename the files and remove the media extension, which will allow other apps to display.
Data Recovery Tool for Deleted Snapchat Messages
Unfortunately, there is no data recovery tool that can recover deleted Snapchat messages. Some of the programs claim to be able to recover deleted Snapchat messages from any phone, but they tested this recovery software and find that none of them can do the trick.
Furthermore, if you have any important messages on Snapchat, just tap and save the messages. Otherwise, once the messages disappear, there something you canto retrieve the deleted messages. If you want to keep the chat history, you can record the Snapchat history with your screen Recorder app. tend to keep the chat history, you can record your Snapchat history with a Screen Recorder app.
Do you have other tricks to recover messages? feel free to share your trick below.
How to View Old Deleted Snapchats Messages
While Snapchat is designed to delete messages after they are viewed, it offers users a simple method to save messages for later viewing. To save messages on Snapchat, you can:
- On Snapchat, You can open the chat you want to save.
- Long press the message and it will say “saved”.
- The message will be highlighted in grey, which means that the messages have been saved. The saved messages will remain in both your and the other contact’s Snapchat account until you unsafe the Deleted Snapchat messages.