Sometimes when we have not logged into our Gmail account we Forget our Password. A forgotten password is one of the biggest problems of Gmail Because without your password and User ID you cant log into your Google Account. Let’s Discuss what Gmail is before we can continue about the password retrieval.
Gmail is a free email service that is developed by Google. It can be accessed on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. Google mail started as a limited beta release on the 1st of April 2004. It ended its testing phase on the 7th of July 2009.
Google Mail has more than 1.4 billion users all over the world. Gmail Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size. To use a Gmail account you have to sign up and sign in. Users also have the access to send emails up to 25 megabytes. You can read more about Gmail on our Platform. Do you know that you can retrieve your stolen or lost password? Simply follow the below guide step by step to carry out the forgotten password recovering.
Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
- Launch your browser and visit Google mail official platform https://gmail.com or use the mobile app.
- On the official page click on the forgotten password button.
- Type in the password that you remember or click on the try other way option.
- You will receive a verification message from google but if you don’t have your phone with you. Kindly provide an alternative email.
- Google will request for an email ID that is accessible by you. Once you provide it, you will be sent a code.
- Enter the code that Google sent to you and tap the enter button.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, you will be able to log into your Google mail account again. Enjoy!!!