What is Pubg?
Pubg is an abbreviation for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Pubg is a multiplayer online battle royale game. This game is developed and by Pubg Corporation and published by Microsoft on Xbox One. Pubg corporation, on the other hand, is a subsidiary of publisher Bluehole. The game is programmed like previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown”.
The Pubg game is a game that up to one hundred players are parachute into an island. These players will scavenge for weapons and equipment so that they will be able to kill each other. At the same time, they have to avoid getting killed by other players. In this game, only the last team or player standing wins the battle. In this article, we will be enlightened on how to play Pubg mobile on Pc, how to install and play Pubg on Bluestacks. So kindly follow up with this article to learn more about this amazing game.
Get and Download Pubg for Xbox
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-one-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Game is unfinished and work in progress.
- Parachute onto a massive remote island with nothing but your wits and the clothes on your back.
- Defeat every player on the map to earn your bragging rights as the last player left standing.
- Xbox One Console exclusive and Xbox One x enhanced
- Game will ship with a digital token card in the box, downloadable on Xbox One consoles. Does not include physical disk. Click HERE to Download.
How to Play Pubg mobile on Pc
To play this game on Pc, players have to download a subordinate app which is Bluestacks. The player can also download Noxplayer, this two terms will be explained in this article. If players don’t include these emulators in the game, the background of the game might not be perfect while playing it.
Bluestacks: This emulator helps to run the game on Android Nougat 7.1, and it gives players better graphics and also let it run smoother. The most surprising part of the program is that it control mapping isn’t great.
NoxPlayer: It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 and it has a number of issues with screen lag. Although, its controls are far better and it is suitable for use.
How to Setup Pubg mobile on Noxplayer
- The first step is to download and install the Noxplayer on your mobile. You can click HERE to download the Noxplayer, having done that install and ensure you run the V188.8.131.52 and above. Simply locate the version number before running the emulator.
- The second step is to navigate to the Google PlayStore platform to download and install PUBG Mobile. In this step, you might run into some errors just close and restart Noxplayer.
- The third step is for you to alter the emulator settings by using the below formula. You have to set the CPU to 2, set the memory to 2048, set the graphics rendering mode to run in DirectX and set startup resolution settings to 1280×720.
- The last step is to alter your keyboard setting to the required setting.
- Having done the last step, you can now start playing the game without any hindrance.
How to setup Pubg mobile on Bluestacks
- Start by downloading and installing the BlueStacks on your device.
- You can then Log in to your Google account but make sure you are using a new one. So that you can get into the home screen and It will automatically add a few other games.
- Download the PUBG app and install it on your device. After doing that change the emulator setting.
- This procedure is very easy and straight-forward, quickly set up yours now to enjoy the unique game.
- You can click HERE for bluestacks quick download on your device.