Private Internet Access is a no-log Virtual Private Network service that encrypts a user’s connection and provides an anonymous IP to protect user privacy. The VPN provider supports multiple VPN technologies like PPTP, SOCKS5, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN. The original author of the service is London Trust Media, Inc. Private Internet Access VPN is available for Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, iOS, and Browser extension.
The VPN Provider features include DNS leak protection, Access via UDP/TCP, IPv6 leak protection, Access via UDP/TCP, Multiple VPN gateways, Port forwarding, and Unlimited bandwidth. The features of the service also include an Internet kill switch to prevent traffic going elsewhere when VPN gets disconnected. Private Internet Access offers a robust VPN service and it has an excellent new app interface. The VPN Provider provides state of the art, multi-layered security and advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling.
Features of Private Internet Access
Below are some amazing features of Private Internet Access.
- One of the features of the service is its IP Cloaking, it helps users to hide their IP to block unwanted data leaks and exposure. The service IP Cloak masks all the real IP addresses of users with one of the service anonymous IP addresses.
- Another feature is that the service effectively keeps websites and internet services from tracking user’s web browsing habits, monitoring what they search for, and discovering their geographic location.
- The service defends users from data monitoring and eavesdropping by encrypting their Wifi.
- Private Internet Access VPN has an advanced firewall and filtering capabilities of the Netfilter Project. It protects you from receiving any unwanted connections to your computer or smartphone.
- The service is easy to use, you can use 10 devices simultaneously, and it helps to Block ads, trackers, and malware.
- PIA Virtual Private Network provides Multiple VPN Gateways to users and it has SOCKS5 Proxy.
- It does not have traffic logs and you can set it up instantly.
- The platform has more than 3343 Servers in 30 Countries.
How to download
- The first step is to open your web browser and visit the official Private Internet Access official platform.
- Click on the download option when you are on the platform.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can download the app.
- You will see the device download link, click on your device. i.e to download on Android device tap the Android link, the app will start downloading instantly.
- After downloading the App you can install it on your device.
How to sign up for Private Internet Access VPN
- Visit the site and click on the join now option.
- Select any of the plans you want and tap the sign up now option.
- You will be directed to a page where you will have to select your payment method.
- Click on the payment method you want, to pay with your credit card, click on the credit card option.
- Enter your email, confirm email by re-entering your email, the name on your card, card number, month and year that the card will expire.
- Enter the CVC of your card, select your country and enter your Zip code then tap the pay now option.
- If you want to make payment with PayPal, click on the Paypal option.
- Enter the email or phone number that you use to login to your Paypal account then click on the next option to enter your payment details.
- If you want to use amazon pay, click on the Amazon pay option. Enter your Amazon account email and password then click on the sign in using our secure server option to complete the payment.
How to Login your Private Internet Access VPN Account
- Visit the site and click on my account option.
- Enter your username and password then click on the login option.
- You will be directed to your account dashboard instantly.