Printing text message from your phone is easier than you can imagine. We have prepared a quick guide on How to Print Text Messages From Any Android Phone. This technique will also work on iPhones.
There have been several reasons why people print text messages from their Android phones, but the main reason is to keep records of proof of information and to back up the messages just in case the phone got stolen or crashes.
But whatever the reasons may be for you, following these methods will help you learn how to print text messages from your phone to any other phones. Some require a computer (PC/Mac), while some can be done directly from your phone, and as you will see below there is no easy way to print text messages. Maybe they were never intended to be printed, so in order to print your messages, you have to screenshot so that it will be easy to print text messages.
Steps on how to Print text messages from your
- Download the Google Cloud Print app to your phone, from Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and tap Settings to integrate it with your Android phone.
- Sign in to your Google account when prompted.
- Choose your printer type from the options (select Other options if yours isn’t listed).
- Open the Photo Gallery on your phone.
- Screenshots the folder and locate the screenshot you want to print.
- Open the image and tap share icon.
- Select Cloud Print.
- Confirm that you want to print the photo file, then adjust page layout and settings to your liking.
- Tap Click here to print.
Print Text Messages Using Screenshots
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC/Mac. There should be a new file folder that contents what is on your Phone. If there is a memory card, the folder will show you the two options: Phone or Card.
- Double click on the Phone folder as the default location for your photos.
- Double-click Screenshots folder to open the image.
- Right-click and select Copy.
- Paste the image on your computer’s desktop.
- Right click on the image and select Print.
- Select your printer, the paper size, quality, and a number of copies.
- Click Print.
Print Text Messages Using Email
Printing text messages from your phone via email can be daunting if you have multiple messages, but it still helps.
- Open the message you want to print.
- Press- Down the message and select Copy message text.
- Go to your email app, and open a new Compose message window.
- Paste the message you copied from your phone.