Pinterest Board Ideas: Pinterest was founded in December, 2009 by Paul Sciarra, Ben Sibermann, and Evan Sharp. It is an American image sharing as well as a social media service. The app was designed to use images, videos, and GIFs to enable saving and discovery of ideas and information on the World Wide Web just in the form of pinboards.
The Pinterest could also be referred to as a social networking platform or site where people find inspirations, information and ideas for their interest or what they have passion for and hobbies.
On Pinterest, all ideas are been represented by a Pin. That is, an image that is searched and saved by those using Pinterest. The Pins can as well be linked back to websites. That is why Pinterest is a great idea for driving sales and traffic.
How do I sign up for Pinterest?
- To sign up for pinterest, visit “www.pinterest.com”.
- Then you choose to sign up with either Facebook or your email address.
- Now input some of your personal information.
- Select some Pinterest topics to follow.
- You can now add your friends from other social media platforms.
- Then, you confirm your email address.
How to Pin on Pinterest
There are 3 ways to add pins to your board on pinterest.
- By copying a pin that already exists on the Pinterest website.
- Adding a pin directly from the board you wish to add it to.
- And by creating a pin from a website that supports Pinterest pins from its content.
Here’s how to add a pin from a board:
- Visit “www.pinterest.com” and log in.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner in order to go to your personal page.
- Tap “Boards” to view your collection of boards. After that, click on the board you wish to a pin to. (do not do it on the “Edit button”).
- Now click on “Add a Pin” and select where you want to add it from (either from the web or your device). And click “Next”.
- Select the image you want to pin and click on “Pin it” to pin.
- Choose the board you want to add the pin to and add a little description, then click on “Pin It”.
Is Pinterest free for individual and businesses?
Yes, the Pinterest is totally free for both individual use and for businesses and that’s what makes the app amazing!
If you are an individual person, all you just need to do is to sign up. After you must have signed up, then you can now get started by creating pages known as “boards”.
Upload images, links, videos, and also more boards called “pinning”. You can also sort your boards and pins, pin content on the internet or even pin from people’s board onto your boards. And send out one of your pins to a person’s board, email, social media account, and many others.
Also, businesses can as well sign up for free, place links on their website in order to take people to their Pinterest page. They can also make use of “Rich Pins” to enable users do special stuff using the content on your website or your page.
Businesses can also see or check the total number of people who visited their Pinterest page and what they look at the most.
Boards on Pinterest, are where you save, collect, and organize your Pins. When you use boards to organize your pin or business’ pins, people will easily navigate your profile and explore your ideas.
So, a Pinterest board is a collection of individual Pins. Pinterest board can also be used to organize ideas.
How to create a board on Pinterest
To create a board on Pinterest:
- Visit any web browser of your choice and enter “www.pinterest.com”. Sign into your account
- Click on the “profile” button, click on “Boards” and tap “Create a Board”.
- Now click in the grey box and select a personalized name.
- Also tap the “toggle” and choose if you want to make it a secret board or not.
- Then click on “Create”.
Pinterest Board Ideas
Here’s is a list of the most inspiring Pinterest board ideas:
Home details consists of beautiful and amazing collection of simple and feminine home details that will help you find the perfect finishing touches for your living space.
The diy board is a very great board idea. It inspires creative Do It Yourself projects And it also shows different kinds of projects of which the ladies at Spell HQ have already tried themselves. Every images embody their free-spirited brand.
Dinner Recipes/Simple Meals
Searching for dinner recipes? This board is absolutely the best board for a whole of recipes. It contains more than 15,000 easy, delicious, and click-worthy dinner recipes.
Starting a Business
This board is honestly the best board to start up a good business. It contains all what you need to know about starting up a business.
Travel is a great ideal for travelers. It contains varieties of stunning and mouth-dropping collections! So, do you have a very strong desire for travels or are you the type that loves traveling? Then this board is the best board for you.
Product Photography Styling
Product Photography Styling is a great ideal for photographers, product developers, advertisers and even designers. This board will inspire you a lot about styling and many more.
Gratitude and Mindfulness
This board gives you tips on personal growth and self-reflection.
If you are very anxious on spotting and keeping up with the latest trends, then this board is definitely the best board for you!