- Open your favorite web browser, navigate to PayPal.
- Enter account information to sign in.
- Below current account balance, click Transfer Money.
- Two options will be displayed. Enter the option for Transfer PayPal to a bank.
Instant: You can opt PayPal transfer instantly at a charge of one percent of the transfer.
Standard: this transfer means is free of charge but takes a business day for implementation.
- On the next screen select the destination for the transfer. Either to a linked bank or debit card.
- Then enter the full amount to transfer.
- On the next field, your current balance will be displayed while above the transfer destination will be displayed. Confirm and then click Next to continue.
- On the next screen, Your PayPal transfer will be displayed including the deducted fee. Then confirm the transfer.
- PayPal will send you a confirmation message, notifying you that you request is currently being processed.
- Return to your account to check your summary. Confirm the current balance by subtracting the transferred amount and the percentage change from the previous balance. However, PayPal will also send a confirmation email to your registered account email address. Of course, you also check you your account balance through the normal process.
- When you see the funds arrive, your transfer has been completed successfully.