https://i1.wp.com/mikiguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Facebook-page.jpg?fit=700%2C420&ssl=1 420 700 MikiGuru - Team Bentoms https://mikiguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-mikiguru11111.png MikiGuru - Team Bentoms2018-12-24 05:47:122018-12-24 05:47:12Page Roles | How to Manage Facebook Page Roles - Make Someone Admin
Facebook Page: The grand Idea of information technology and website has always been to automate and replicate our everyday life, it is also on this idea that facebook page and its features such as the facebook page roles, add friends, tags etc are built.
Companies gives roles and roles and responsibilities to employees in the real world as such facebook have successfully replicated this feature in it world renown platform.
It is almost needless to list the benefits of Facebook page and hence the importance of Facebook page role. It is the because of the importance of adding roles on Facebook page we have put together an article to guide on how to give roles on Facebook page
First, There’s no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page.
Second you can only give roles as the facebook page manager/admin:
How to Give Page Roles on Facebook Poleage
- At the top of your page click Settings.
- go to Page Roles in the left column.
- Fill in the name or email in the space provided then select the person from the list.
- From the dropdown menu select the role.
- Add and enter your password to confirm.
The person will have to be a friend prior to this process else a friend request will be sent the person first. ( like being employed first)
Remove Someone Who has a Page Role
- Go to Settings at the top.
- Next go to Page Roles in the left column.
- Click Edit next to the person you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- Click Confirm. You may need to enter your password.
You can even remove yourself as an admin but you will have to add another admin first. (more like resigning or being relieved of a job)
Change Someone’s Role
- Settings at the top of your Page.
- Enter Page Roles in the left column.
- Click on Edit next to the name and from the dropdown menu change the role.
- Click Save. You may need to enter your password to confirm.
Note: If you’re a new admin, there is a week long delay to demote another admin. (More like retiring, demotion or promotion)