How to Give Page Roles on Facebook Poleage
- At the top of your page click Settings.
- go to Page Roles in the left column.
- Fill in the name or email in the space provided then select the person from the list.
- From the dropdown menu select the role.
- Add and enter your password to confirm.
The person will have to be a friend prior to this process else a friend request will be sent the person first. ( like being employed first)
Remove Someone Who has a Page Role
- Go to Settings at the top.
- Next go to Page Roles in the left column.
- Click Edit next to the person you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- Click Confirm. You may need to enter your password.
Change Someone’s Role
- Settings at the top of your Page.
- Enter Page Roles in the left column.
- Click on Edit next to the name and from the dropdown menu change the role.
- Click Save. You may need to enter your password to confirm.