Recently, whatsapp just unveiled some new whatsapp features for Android Beta users. Some of the Whatsapp features include whatsapp private reply feature, new whatsapp stickers, silent mode, vacation mode, linked account, delete for everyone tweaks, picture-in-picture video feature etc. Whatsapp also introduces group video or voice calling, this enables many people in whatsapp group to participate in video or voice calling.
The whatsapp private reply feature enables you to send a message to another participant of your group privately. If you want to send a message to someone in your group but don’t have that person’s contact, you can simply use the private reply feature. On this article, we will enlighten you on how to use the whatsapp private reply feature.
How to use the new Whatsapp private Reply feature
To use this feature make sure you are using the latest whatsapp beta version. If you don’t have the latest version you can simply visit your app store to update your app. Kindly follow up with the below guide to get the easiest and fastest method.
- First and foremost Open your whatsapp app and go to a group conversation.
- Now you have to select a message from the person whom you want to reply.
- After choosing the message, click on the three dotted Menu on your chat window.
- After clicking on the three dotted Menu, a drop-down menu will display on your screen.
- You will get the whatsapp reply private feature, kindly click on it when it displays on your screen.
- You will be directed to the personal chat of the contact with the selected message.
- Finally, You can now type your message and click on the send button to complete.
- Having got all the above steps done properly, you have successfully used the private reply feature. From this guide, you can see the process is easy and fast.