Recently, The photo-sharing app “Instagram” just rolled out a new feature called Instagram Nametag feature. This new feature will make it easier for people to find your profile by a simple scan. Instagram has been giving their users updates about the new features. Now, The Instagram Nametag Feature has been globally available for both The Android and IOS device users. Before we enlighten you on how to use this new feature.
We need to know what the Nametag is. The Nametag is a customizable identification card that is said to be unique for every Instagram user. With this feature, you don’t have to go through a long process to find people, all you just have to do is to scan. The New Instagram Nametag feature makes it easier for you to connect with your friends. It also makes it easier and faster for you to share your Instagram Profile.
How to use the New Instagram Nametag feature
To use the new Instagram Nametag feature, Ensure that you are using the Latest Instagram App. If you don’t have the Latest App, You can do that using your App store. Simply follow the below guide step by step.
- Launch Your Web browser and Update your Instagram App from your App Store if you are not using the latest Version. Simple Click HERE for iOS device download.
- Open the Instagram app after Updating it and Go to your Instagram Profile Page.
- Click on the menu icon, The menu icon is the 3 horizontal lines at top of your profile page.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Nametag’ key.
- Here you have to Customize your ‘Nametag’. You can select different colors, emojis, or even take a selfie!
- Below your nametag, you will see an option which is ‘scan a Nametag‘. It will allow you to scan a Nametag.
- Note that you have the access to share your nametag. All you have to do is to look for a share button and click on it.
- Having Got all the above process done you have successfully carried out the Nametag Feature.