You can get assess to your study materials if it is been delayed via Unisa mylife while you wait for the delivery of the hard copy versions. Because of the importance of study materials, Unisa created alternative means to assess study materials.
Unisa mylife is an easy path to download process.
Just follow these steps:
- First Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and enter your Unisa log in details (Unisa student number and password). If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your Unisa myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Then Click on the module tab/link located at the top.
- Now click on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel.
The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
By accessing your study material via Unisa mylife, you will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that you have sufficient time to complete and submit your assignments
How to Access Unisa MyLife email account
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife e-mail account when logged in to unisa online.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account
To access your Unisa myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Next, enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on unisa myLife
It is necessary to reset your myUnisa password in other to synchronize it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take about 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still having problems since resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance. Read more on Unisa: https://wp.me/p2olL0-1P2