Minesweeper Game is a single-player puzzle computer game. The aim of the game is to clear a rectangular board that contains hidden “mines” or bombs. A player has to clear the board without detonating any of the bomb. This game originates from the 1960s and presently, it has been written for many computing platforms. Minesweeper game has many variations and offshoots.
Some versions of the game will set up the board by never placing a mine on the first square revealed. The Windows version of the game protects the first square revealed. A player can elect to replay a board, in which the game is played by revealing squares of the grid by clicking on each square.
The player must ensure that a mine is not revealed because if a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. A digit is displayed in the square if no mine/bomb is revealed.
The digit indicates how many adjacent squares contain mines. The square becomes blank if no mines are adjacent and all adjacent squares will be revealed. Minesweeper Game player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares. Note that in this game the player might either safely reveal all square or click on the square containing a mine.
This game is one of the best single-player puzzle computer games. Do you like this game and you don’t know how to play it? You don’t have to worry because at the end of this article you will know how to play the game well. Although, there are many puzzle computer games you can play. You can also give this game a trial to enjoy the gaming experience.
How to Play Minesweeper Game
To play this Minesweeper Game ensure that you have the game on your device. If you don’t have it you can simply get it on your Microsoft store. After downloading the game apk, you have to install it on your device before you will gain access to the game.
- Open the Minesweeper game on your computer and select a difficulty level. You can either choose Easy 9×9, Medium 16×16, Expert 30×16, and Custom level that allows you to set your own game parameters.
- You will have to start a tutorial that will help you to practice the game basics. Kindly click on the Skip button if you don’t want to play the tutorial.
- Click on any of the squares to start the game.
- Review the number and right-click any of the squares that you think contain mines/bombs.
- Now, Double-right-click any squares that are uncertain, it will place a question mark on the square. This will indicate that you want to leave the square.
- Click on any squares that don’t contain mines/bomb, it will clear all squares with a question mark.
- Lastly, click on every square that doesn’t have a mine under it to win the game.