Microsoft Outlook is an application that is used for sending and receiving emails. It can be used as personal management of information and it is part of the Office suite of applications. Although Microsoft Outlook can be purchased separately as a single application. This application can be used to manage various types of personal data which includes sending Email (Mails), contacts, calendar appointments, and similar entries, tasks, notes and much more.
Microsoft Outlook helps users communicate through phone support, email, and group scheduling capabilities. It also helps users to share information by means of forms, public folders, and Internet connectivity. It is the preferred email client that is used to access Microsoft Exchange Server email. Outlook gives users the access to arrange information the way they want to see it.
Microsoft Outlook web app is not free, To use the service you must purchase it outright or pay a subscription if you want to use it. The service is also available for Companies, Companies can also integrate Outlook with Microsoft’s SharePoint platform. It will enable companies to share documents, collaborate with colleagues, project notes, send reminders etc. To use this service you have to register for an account with Microsoft outlook. Follow the below guide on how to sign up and sign in your Microsoft outlook account.
Microsoft outlook Sign up account
Looking to create a microsoft account with ease. Then the step by step guide will guide you throught the process of sign up/creating an account.
- Launch your web browser and visit the Microsoft outlook platform.
- Click on the create account button, you will be directed to a new web page.
- On the new page, you have to enter your email address then click on the next button.
- Here you have to enter your password and tap the next button.
- You will get a code on your email from outlook.
- Enter the code and tick the Send me promotional emails from Microsoft button if you like. After that click on the next button to continue.
- Before proceeding, the platform needs to make sure that it is a real person is creating the account. So you have to enter the alphabets and numbers that is displaying on your screen
- You can also select the Audio mode if you don’t want pictures. Click on the next button when you are done with that.
- You will be directed to your account dashboard instantly. Click on the profile button to add your personal info.
- Note that you can also use your phone number to create an account.
How to Login your Microsoft outlook account
- Open your browser and visit the official site.
- Click on the sign in button and enter your email or phone number then click on the next button.
- Lastly, Enter your password and click on the next button you will be directed to your account dashboard.
How to download Microsoft outlook app and Web App
- Open your app store and enter the name of the app.
- Click on the download button to download it.
- After downloading click on the install button to install it on your device.
- You can click HERE to download for Android Device and HERE for an iOS device.