La Trobe University Research Awards for Foreign Students 2022 is accepting applications from Students to study for Masters and Ph.D., degree programs in Australia.
However, these Research awards are provided on the basis of academic merit and consideration of targeted focus of research strength at the University.
This awards program can be held at the same time as a university research scholarship, So applicants for an LTUFFRS are encouraged to apply for a La Trobe University Research Awards.
La Trobe University Research Awards For Foreign Students 2022
La Trobe University is a prestigious-owned research university which is located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. However, the institution’s main campus is located in the hr suburb of Bundoora. This University was founded in 1964, it is actually the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia.
This prestigious school is well known to be part of the Innovative Research Universities group where the campus is located in the Melbourne metropolitan area and it is the biggest metropolitan campus in the country, that is occupying over 270 hectares.
Also, La Trobe is ranked in the top 100 universities under 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Ranking in 2015
Details of La Trobe University Research Awards
University: La Trobe University
Study Program: Master& PhD
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March 2022
Scholarship Duration: The duration of the Master’s in 2 Years and a Ph.D. degree is 3-4 Years
Benefits of La Trobe University Awards
A scholarship worth $27, 596 per annum for three and a half years
You will also gain full access to a suite of professional development programs
Also, The scholarship comes with a chance to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers.
This is open to all International Students. You can apply for a master’s by research or a Doctoral degree in a stream an Applicant. But Candidates for this scholarship award must meet all the following criteria below:
- A master by research degree in a relevant course completed within the last ten years assessed with a standard of 70 or above
- Also, the requirement of IELTS(Academics) overall score of 6.6 with no band less than 6.0
- A bachelor’s degree, Master’s by coursework, ungraded Master’s by research degree completed within the last ten years where you gained a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any discipline subject.
Candidates should take note that all documents for La Trobe University Research Awards 2022 must be in English. Here are the following documents required:
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- A Research Proposal
- A good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- A Cv/ Resume
How to Apply for the La Trobe University Scholarship
- The applicants will have to submit the application for an LTIS approved course
- Awards regarding percentage are based on the WAM and also on the eligibility of the course. The scholarship is included in the letter of offer.
- Then the scholarship will be given on the student’s statement of account and once the students have accepted the letter of offer then they have to deposit the actual amount written on the letter to offer. They can be enrolled in their course in this way.
List of Degree Programs Offered by La Trobe
- Bachelor of Archaeology
- Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Have Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- B. of Agricultural Science
- Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Diploma of Arts
- Business Information Systems
Who to Contact for any Further Information
You can contact La Trobe International, LITRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au for further information.
See other scholarships