What is Jamb: Jamb is a Nigeria entrance examination that is used to board tertiary level. Jamb is an abbreviation for the word ”Joint admission and matriculation board” and it is an entrance examination.
The joint admission and matriculation board conduct examination for qualify student that already have their O’ level results. The board is also responsible for administering the same examination to all applicant to the Nigeria public and private tertiary institution.The examination is now a computer-based text and it starts in the year 1978. The exam duration is for only two hours and the exam is conducted batch-batch.
Jamb Profile is an account that is on jamb portal. It contains all the information which an applicant has input when conducting registration. The profile is for creating an account on the portal. so that it will enable a candidate to pay for Jamb pin.
This profile also allows candidates to check their details. The board makes it clear that any applicant that doesn’t have a valid profile won’t be able to complete his/her registration. Candidates can use their registered profile for the following :
- For checking result and printing of result.
- To check and print out exam date and venue.
- Applicants can use their profile to correct any mistakes on the jamb.
- The profile can also be used for printing and to check admission letter.
To have access to all these candidates should first log in their account before performing any activities. Are you having difficulties/issues with your profile? This article will enlighten you more on how to log in your profile and lot more.
The portal gives you access to so many things. You get to check your result. However, you must log in to be able to view your result on the Jamb portal. We have instruction on everything you need to to know on the just-completed examination.
How to log in your profile | www.jamb.org.ng
- Open your web browser and visit the official site www.jamb.org.ng or simply click HERE to visit the site directly.
- Provide your user ID and password that is registered.
- You can now click on the login key, instantly, you will be redirected to your account dashboard.
Note: Candidate can also retrieve their password in case of a forgotten password. All that it requires is for you to click on ”forget password” key and follow the on-screen instruction or kindly click HERE to do that.
How to check Jamb result
Presently, the examination result is out but it is not for all applicants. Candidates that wrote their exams on the 9th,10th,11th,12th and 13th of March, 2018 can now check their result. Although, some candidate will get their result via phone, for those that are yet to get their result can now check theirs too.
- Visit the jamb checker page or kindly click HERE to go to the official page so that you will be able to check your result.
- Enter your registration number or your valid and registered email that is the one you use for registration.
- After doing that you can now click on the ”check result” button. Your result will display on your phone/computer screen.
The board said it will only accommodate some of the candidates that sat for the exam. Joint admission and matriculation board promise to release some results today and will still continue to check all the CCTV in different centers. This is mainly to know the centers that involve in examination malpractice.