Instagram is an American photo and video-sharing social networking service acquired by Facebook in 2012. The app enables users to edit and upload photos and short videos through a mobile app. Users can also add captions to each of their posts through the use of hashtags and location-based geotags to index them and make them easy to search by users. Posts by users appear on their followers’ Instagram feeds and can be viewed by the public when the hashtags or geotags are used. You could as well make your profile private so that only your followers can view your posts.
Just like other social networking platforms, users can like, comment on, bookmark others’ posts and also send private messages via Instagram. Photos can be shared on one or other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr with a single click.
Instagram is also a tool for businesses. The photo-sharing app enables companies to start a free business account to promote their brand and products. According to Instagram’s website, over 1 million advertisers worldwide use Instagram to share their stories and drive business results. Additionally, 60% of people said they discover new products through the App.
We all know photos without captions is like a book without a title. Of course, you might have got beautiful and amazing photos but expressing your feelings behind it plays a major role.
Steps to writing a good caption
- Collate information about the photo/video:
This involves gathering data about the photo or video like where, when, and why that photo was captured. You can as well ask yourself what is happening in the photo and express it accordingly with a Hyperbole.
- Write the perfect caption!
Following step 1, you might have figured out what to write, write it down and try expressing it as a mini-story. Check your grammar and spelling mistakes.
Instagram Captions for Lyrics
- “Twenty-four-hour champagne diet”
- “On my worst behavior”
- “My excuse is that I’m young”
- “You the best I ever had”
- “You only live once”
- “I’m not here for a long time but a good time”
- “Let’s celebrate with a toast and get lost this night”
- “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight”
Instagram Captions for Photos
Below are some Instagram Captions for Photos that will add more meaning to your photos:
- Catch flights, not Feelings.
- My feelings when there is no Coffee, DEPRESSO!
- You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
- I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.
- All we have is NOW.
- Go wild for a while.
- When you are Downie, eat a Brownie.
- We got the Friday feeling.
- Rolling with the homies.
- 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
- I woke up like this.
- I got my coffee and donut.
- Proofs that I can take better selfies than you
- Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict.
- I never chose the thug life, it chose me.
- I’m not perfect but I,m Loyal.
- I don’t need your approval to be me.
- Take me the way I am, or watch as I go.
- What is tighter, our friendship or my jeans!
- Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
- Good food is a good mood.
How do I Download Instagram Images?
- Look for the image you wish to download.
- Click on the three vertical dots above the image then select “copy link”.
- Now visit DownloadGram’s website and long-press, then click “paste”.
- Click on Download to Download image.
How do I Download Videos on Instagram?
- Open Instagram then go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the video post.
- After you must have done that, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on “copy link”, the link will be copied to your Android’s clipboard.
- Minimize Instagram then open Google Chrome.
- Click on the address bar, go to “SaveFromWeb site”, input “savefromweb.com” and click enter or search button.
- After you must have done that, click on the “Paste Instagram” text box. Tap and hold the text box (a menu bar will pop up).
- In the menu bar, click “paste”, you will see the copied Instagram link in the text box. Then click on download, now the video will be opened in a preview window.
- To download the video, click on the three vertical dots in the bottom-right corner of the video preview that SaveFromWeb displays, then click download. The video will be downloaded in your Android’s “Download” folder.