iCloud Email is an account that you can use to send, receive, and organize email. iCloud Email gives users free email accounts of up to 5GB of online storage, that is shared with documents, calendars, and backups. Although, users can purchase additional space for a low monthly fee if the 5 GB is not enough. Users can access their iCloud Mail account using the Mail app on their iOS device, Mac computer, iPad OS device.
You can also access your iCloud Mail account on Microsoft Outlook on a Windows computer. Note that If your Apple ID does not end with @icloud.com, @mac.com, or @me.com, you need to set up an @icloud.com email address before you can access Mail on iCloud.com. The Mail is easy to set up in OS X Mail, iPad Mail, iPhone, and Outlook. One of the advantages of iCloud Mail is that it offers free email accessible via IMAP and on the web. The web interface @iicloud.com does not include advertisements, the web interface is great. The keyboard shortcuts make iCloud Mail on the web easy to operate.
How to create an iCloud Email if you have an existing Apple ID
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad then click on the face icon.
- Click on Create New Apple ID option. If you cant find this option it means you are signed in to iCloud with another account. You need to Sign out of iCloud to start from the beginning.
- The next step is to create an email address with an icloud.com suffix.
- Enter your country or region, make sure that it matches your billing address for your payment method.
- Review the Agree to Terms and Conditions, then click Next key.
- Enter your name and birthday then click on the Next button.
- Now you need to enter your credit card and billing information. You can also select None, you can enter your payment details later.
Confirm your phone number, you will get a verification email from Apple. Kindly follow the steps to verify your email address.
How to create an iCloud Email if you don’t have Apple ID
- Open iTunes and select Account > Sign In > Create New Apple ID.
- The next step is to create your email address to create your new Apple ID. Ensure that you use an icloud.com suffix.
- Provide answers to the security questions then click the Continue button.
- Enter your credit card and billing information then tap the Continue option.
- You will get a verification email from Apple. After that follow the steps to verify your email address.
Note: If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that ends with @mac.com or @me.com then you don’t need to set up an @icloud.com email address. You already have an equivalent address that ends with @icloud.com, so automatically you can have access to iCloud Email.
Hope you find this article helpful? If yes kindly share, comment and Subscribe below.