Humber College Scholarships 2022/2023 for Application for the various Humber College Scholarships 2022/2023 is ongoing. These scholarships are provided by Humber College in Canada and it covers full and partial renewable tuition to international students around the world.
However, you won’t want to miss this chance if you are looking to travel to Canada to study. The institute was established in 1967.
Humber College Scholarships
This institution is an Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, it is normally called Humber College. It is the public College of Applied Arts and Technology which is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
International students who are currently studying in an academic program are eligible to apply for the following scholarships.
International Entrance Scholarship
The International Entrance Scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May.
Meanwhile, International Entrance Scholarship is aimed at students with high academic qualifications which is students with a GPA of 85% and 8.5+ IELTS which is equivalent to TOEFL.
Humber College Scholarships Required Documents
Candidates must ensure that the following documents are submitted:
- Two reference letter
- A confirmed letter of Acceptance from Humber College for a full-time program commencing in May 2022/ September 2022
- Also a personal statement of Interest which must include your Grade Point Average
Requirement for International Entrance Scholarships
- The students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program a Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships
- Also, International Entrance are not refundable and can’t be deferred
- Only successful applicants will be notified and the scholarship decisions are final after selection
- Students must have also received an offer of admission/letter of acceptance
Benefits of Applying for Humbler International Scholarship 2022
Below are some benefits of Humber International and you will get the following scholarship coverage when you apply for the scholarship
- Seven $5000 scholarships in September
- Also fully-funded tuition and $5000 scholarship in January
- The scholarship coverage for Humber Scholarship applicants must be maintained to allow scholarship
How to Apply for the Humber International Scholarship
To apply for the Humber college scholarship entrance, all you need to do is follow these simple steps below:
- First, visit the Humber Scholarship official website at https://humber.ca/studentscholarship/awards-scholarships-home
- Then apply for admission to Humber college before applying for a scholarship
- Now the Humber scholarship application form will be sent upon acceptance
- Then submit personal information, academic information and English proficiency