What is Hulu
Hulu is a video streaming service that offers video content from the TV. This platform is an American subscription on-demand service. Users have to subscribe before they will be able to use this service.
The company is a joint enterprise own by the 21st-century fox, Comcast, and The Walt Disney company. The main purpose of this service is to instantly stream tv series. This tv series will consist of the old and new episode of different movies. You have access to watch the series at home or through any of your favorite streaming devices.
The platform is different from other well-known streaming websites like Amazon video and Netflix. Hulu allows users to access to popular series earlier. Users just only have to wait a week and sometimes just a day for you to watch episodes of popular TV shows after they air.
Unlike other streaming sites, the app don’t include equipment rentals and extra fee while having your subscription. Hulu has different tons of older TV shows and movies that would be hard to find anywhere else in the universe.
How to get Hulu – Sign in
Signing in for Hulu is the fastest and easiest of all, what you have to do is to follow the below procedures. Hulu sign in will be done within some minute with your smartphones, laptops or with any browsing device.
- Simply open your browser and visit the official portal @ https://www.hulu.com or Click HERE to visit their webpage. Locate the sign in key and click on it.
- The second step is to follow the on-screen instruction and provide answers to the question. You will be given a free trial as first-time users so that you will enjoy their service.
- After using the free trial you can now login your account to select your best plan. The streaming site is the best for you because you can log in anytime and anywhere.
You have access to link your account to your Apple or Android account to make payments easier and faster. This Hulu On-Demand service is available on different types of devices from Blu-ray players, phones, gaming consoles, smart TVs.
How much does Hulu cost
Although Hulu offers a free service of its library of content for it users that unfortunately is no longer the case. The platform now moved to a subscription-based service in 2016 and eliminates the ad-supported service. The website makes the five most recent episodes of select series and new episodes available after the tv stations air. Hulu streaming service is divided into 2 subscriptions.
- The ad-supported tier which the cost is $7.99 per month
- The ad-free tier cost is $11.99 per month
All customers have few choices when it comes to choosing services. The decision depends on you, Select according to your taste. Do you want live TV along with streaming or you to want to watch on-demand content “ad-free? Choose your choice and enjoy the services rendered to customers, you will really enjoy it.
How to cancel Hulu subscription
- The first step is to Log in to your account and click on your profile name on the home page of the site
- Under Your Subscription section, click on“Cancel Subscription” button then provide a reason for canceling
- After that finalize your cancellation and It will automatically cancel at the end of this billing cycle. which is usually within 30 days.