How to Withdraw from Coinbase. Coinbase is said to be one of the most popular, user-friendly, and safe cryptocurrency exchanges that are located in the United States of America.
The cryptocurrency operates in different countries not excluding Mexico, U.K., and Spain.
So, if you are looking at purchasing the most popular cryptocurrencies having fiat money, Coinbase is one of the safest and user-friendly cryptos to use. In all, it is also the most used cryptocurrency wallet for trading.
The crypto wallet, Coinbase is just the best for looking at how to go into buying and trading crypto for the very first time.
Though, the processing time can be very lengthy, which lasts between 3 to 5 days. And this is the more reason why Coinbase pays attention mostly to joining crypto for the first time than just focusing on making serious trades.
Which of the cryptocurrencies does Coinbase support?
Coinbase supports different cryptocurrencies which include:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stellar Lumens
- USD Coin cash
- Basic Attention Token
- Ethereum Classic
How to Buy Cryptocurrencies on Coinbase
- Visit the official website of Coinbase “www.coinbase.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Get started”.
- You will be provided with a list of crypto assets that you can buy.
- Click bitcoin at the top.
- Now select how much you want to buy.
- Once you are done, click on “Preview buy”.
- Also, review your order. Take note that Coinbase collects 1 percentage of the purchase. So if you are looking at purchasing $5, it will take about ninety-nine cents deduction of the transaction.
- When you are done, click on “Buy now” and you are good to go!
You can as well trade your bitcoin immediately after buying it, however, you will have to wait for 8 days before you can now finally send it to whosoever you want to send it to.
How to sell Cryptocurrencies on Coinbase
I guess you are now ready to trade your crypto assets. Yes right? Let’s get started!
- Click on the blue circle icon which shows two arrows pointing in opposite directions.
- Click on “Sell”.
- Now choose the asset you would like to sell.
- Also, select how much you would like to sell.
- Next is to click on “Preview sell” then “Sell now” to finish up the process.
How to Withdraw from Coinbase
If you are looking at how to withdraw from Coinbase, read carefully:
- To withdraw the money from Coinbase, sign in to Coinbase Commerce account then click on “Withdraw”.
- You will notice a window pop up asking you how much you want to withdraw and also where you would like to transfer the funds.
- At that time, Coinbase Commerce is only a cryptocurrency service, which means that you can not link your bank account straight to your Commerce account.
- But you can actually convert your funds to USDC or you withdraw them into your Coinbase account.
- Then from there, you can now withdraw to your linked bank account.
- You can visit the official website of Coinbase “www.coinbase.com” to sign in.
How to Withdraw from Coinbase – Pros and Cons of Coinbase
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of Coinbase:
- Coinbase is an extremely simple user interface
- It has got solid varieties of altcoin choices
- It has very high liquidity.
What you might not so like about Coinbase is the fact that:
- The user does not control wallet keys.
- It has high fees when you are not making use of Coinbase Pro.
- Coinbopse may not have so many altcoins as some exchanges.
How to Withdraw from Coinbase – Is it Safe?
Coinbase is one of the most popular and most used crypto wallets having more than 10 million users.
With such amount of users, it is no doubt that the app is very safe. And it places different measures in place to make sure that its platform is 100 percent secured.
New to Crypto, you can click here to get $10 after registering.