Presently, Many iPhone users are moving to Andriod smartphone. This article is to enlighten you on how to transfer iPhone contacts to Android Phone. Are you an iPhone user and you want to change your phone to an Android Phone but you don’t know how to transfer your contacts?
To transfer iPhone contacts to Android Phone you need to export the contacts to cloud then import them from the cloud to your Android Phone. Are you wondering if this can be possible? Yes, you can do that by using Google contacts to import the contacts from the cloud. It is very simple, easy and straight-forward. You can use your window PC to carry out the importation of contacts from your iPhone device. All you have to do is to follow the guide below step by step.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Launch and Open your Safari Browser or Kindly use FireFox Web browser on your computer.
- Visit iCloud.com and sign into your account using your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on the Contacts option on your account dashboard.
- Select All contacts option, You can press the Ctrl and the A keys on your keyboard simultaneously to select all contacts option.
Tap the Settings key after that click on Export vCard option. When you click on the Export vCard option, it will save your contacts as a .vcf file in your downloads. After saving the contacts as a .vcf file, you have to import it to your Android phone using Google Contacts.
- Log into your google account and click on the google apps button.
- Choose contacts option then import contacts after that click on the file and open your vcard.
- Now, click on Import option and wait for some minute. The contacts will automatically import to your Android Phone.