How to Prevent Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing Pinterest, Tinder, and other Apps. Facebook is a social media platform where you can interact with your friends, families, and loved ones and also your business partners. With Facebook, you can also reach out to people within you and also people outside your country.
This app was founded by Mark Zuckerberg. He created the Facebook app originally for students in colleges and higher education. Aside from communicating with your friends, families, and business partners, the app also allows you to post pictures, videos, and also share your memories, thoughts, and contents.
People running a business, can also create their business page and manage it too on Facebook.
To do anything on Facebook, be it for your own personal use of for business, you must have a Facebook account. Else, you can not be able to do anything with it.
If you do not know how to create a Facebook account, follow up in this article to see how you can create one. But before then, you have to download the Facebook mobile app to be able to create an account or sign in. You can also create an account using the Facebook link: “https://www.facebook.com/”.
How do I create a Facebook Account?
- Go to any web browser, open it then input the Facebook link into the search bar and search. The Facebook link is: “https://www.facebook.com/“.
- Then follow the rest of the onscreen instructions. Like inputting your name, mobile number or email, gender (choose if you are a male or female), password, date of birth. When creating a password, try using a password that others can easily guess. At the same time, choose a password that you can easily recall.
- After that, click on ‘Sign Up”.
Confirm your email address or phone number so as to complete your account creation.
How to Prevent Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing other Apps
Lockdown Apps is a privacy protection app and a firewall encrypted on iOS. This app makes use of VPN to block trackers. Not only that, but the app is also used to block and prevent Facebook’s iOS SDK from operating in third party apps.
Lockdown Apps enables other apps to open in a Facebook iOS SDK outage. Other apps like Tinder, Spotify, and Pinterest. It is totally free to use.
Facebook’s iOS has caused and is still making a whole lot of popular iPhone apps to crash. Pinterest, Spotify, and tinder are not excluded. It is not mandatory you have the Facebook mobile app installed on your phone before other apps can crash.
That is, even if you do not have the Facebook Mobile App on your phone, other apps can still crash. Developers have already executed the Facebook login through their app. This is not the first time this issue came up, however there is a workaround to fix the app before Facebook starts fixing the issues.
Here is how to Prevent Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing other Apps:
- Go to Apple App Store and download the “Lockdown Apps”.
- Now that you have downloaded and installed the app to your home screen. Open the Lockdown Apps and follow the onscreen instructions.
- It will tell you to either sign up or log in. Click on Cancel.
- Then click on the “firewall on” button. It is located at the top of the app.
- Accept to set up a VPN profile on your iPhone.
- You can now toggle the VPN / firewall as soon as you set up a VPN profile on your iPhone. You can do that from within Lockdown Apps.
- Now skip the trials. Once you skip the trial, your apps will now begin to work freely without a crash!