Apple’s AirPods are the coolest accessories out there but unfortunately, it is made for apple only. Not true you can actually pair airpod with Chromebook. The same method will work perfectly for other devices. Actually to pair Airpods with Chromebook requires a Bluetooth connection.
All this can be done using the following simple steps.
Pair Airpod with Chromebook
Before starting the process, Close all music or videos apps. Because it may cause a problem while trying to connect Being mid playback while connect the AirPods with Chromebook.
- Select the menu option on your Chromebook screen. This will likely be the tab showing the time, Wi-Fi icon, and battery life icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select Bluetooth when the menu pops up, and turn on your Bluetooth connection if it’s off.
- Bring your airpod and the Chromebook close to each other.
Note most importantly keep the that you want to pair airpod with Chromebook charging with the charging case. So as to keep recharging the AirPods. This needs to be done because Bluetooth connections drains battery life more than any connections any wireless device. While the AirPods have about five hours of battery life, and the case can add up another 24 hours of additional battery life.
- Next long-press the Pair button at the rear of the Airpods case. Thus enabling the AirPods to be detected nearby the Bluetooth connections. Once the LED light on the AirPods case turns white, it means that it is available to pair to a nearby Bluetooth.Try to keep the Airpod to the Chromebook close (to maintain the Bluetooth connection).
- Next step to the process to pair the Airpod with Chromebook. Check and Select the Airpod Bluetooth name from the available Bluetooth connections on the Chromebook. A prompt might appear, confirm to continue.
- At this point, the LED on the Airpod should turn green. Meaning you have successfully pair Airpod with Chromebook using Bluetooth.
To confirm, the status on the Chromebook should indicate “connected.”
To un pair AirPods with Chromebook, simply turning off the Bluetooth on the Chromebook or long-press the Pair button on the AirPods case.
At this point, the AirPods will reconnect the closest Apple device.
Also, read: The Best Wireless Earbuds in 2019 | Tested and Trusted Airpods