In this article, we will get information on how to hide apps on Androids, iPhone, and iPad. Some of the apps on our phones are not meant to be used or see by a third-party. Are you having any difficulties in hiding apps you can count on this write up because you will be enlightened on how to do it?
There are some certain apps that kids are not supposed to be familiar with. So it is very important to hide some app which only you can have access to the apps. Presently, kids are now exposed to different types of app that they are not eligible to use. The guides below will teach you on how to keep your privacy from other. You can also like to view other articles on this platform kindly click HERE to do that.
How to hide apps on iPhone and iPad
- First and foremost, you have to locate the app you want to hide on your iPhone and iPad Touch home screen.
- The second process is to hold your finger against that app you wish to hide. Continue this until all of the apps on your device’s home screen begin to wiggle.
- After that, you have to press your finger against the app you want to hide until it becomes larger than its normal size.
- Position your app against the far right edge of the screen continuously till it moves to a page by itself. Note that when you press the Home button to lock your apps it will automatically be moved.
- You can also add other apps that you are not using again so that you will be able to hide all of the apps.
- Create a folder with all these apps you intend to hide and drag it to the black box beneath the folder.
- You can now press the “Home” key to lock all of the apps in place. Also, ensure close the app folder, with this steps you have successfully hide your apps on your iPhone and iPad.
- You can now have privacy on your iPhone and iPad using the following steps.
How to hide apps on Android
There are many methods in which you can use to hide apps on your Android phone. But in this write up we will be enlightened on the two basic methods in which we can use for hiding apps on Android device.
Method 1 – Using an application-hiding app
- Launch the Google Play Store this is because you have to download the app-hiding app on google playstore. Android users usually download apex launcher and Nova launcher prime.
- After downloading the app, quickly install it on your device so that it will be ready for use.
- Open the downloaded application and tap App & Widget Drawers, then you can Hide Apps. This section is applicable for people that have Nova Launcher app-hiding application.
- For the Apex Launcher, just click on the Apex on the setting click on the Drawer setting.
- The last step is to select the apps you wish to hide.
Method 2 – Disabling of the app
- The first step is for you to open the Settings app then click on applications key.
- The next step is to click on the application manager button and tap the “ALL” tab.
- Select the app you intend to hide and click on the “Disable” button.
- This step does not require an app-hiding application, it is very simple and easy.