Are you finding it difficult to enable your Windows 10 dark Theme? Like we all know that with the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft gave their windows OS a complete rebuild. The Windows 10 Operating System comes with a new modern looking design, user-interface improvements to make things more easier for users.
Although, Dark theme mode feature has been around the windows for long. But users have to download and install a third party software before they will be able to use the Dark theme feature. Presently, you don’t have to download a third party software, because the Microsoft company has added a new update. It allows users to add Dark mode option directly from the settings section of their Windows 10 device.
How to Enable Windows 10 Dark Theme
To enable windows 10 dark theme feature you have to ensure that you download and install the recent update of Windows 10. Ensure that you have enough data connection on your device before starting the download. You have to click on Start Menu and go to settings options to download the latest update of Windows 10.
Select the Update and Security option and click on the windows update option. Tap the check Now option to download and install the latest version on your device. Kindly follow the guide below on how to enable windows 10 Dark theme.
- The first step is to Go to the Settings on your Windows 10 device and locate the personalization option.
- The second step is to Scroll to the color option and select the color of your choice.
- Locate Choose your default app mode option and select the dark option.
- After selecting the dark theme option, Your device will automatically change color to dark.
- With the new update on windows 10. you don’t need to download third party software before enabling your windows 10 dark theme feature. Enjoy!!