Whatsapp finally launched the very much-awaited Whatsapp stickers feature. These stickers are available on all devices such as iOS, websites, and Androids. These stickers work in a similar way to Facebook. This feature allows you to add new sticker packs from the sticker section.
Stickers and emojis convey emotions faster and better than texts. Most stickers have text on them, that gives you two benefits in one. Whatsapp sticker has so many features of which you can add to favorites, group them and many more.
Things to know about stickers
- Use stickers based on emotions.
- Whatsapp stickers enable you to view a recently used sticker.
- Just like adding an individual message to WhatsApp, you can also add stickers to favorite.
How to send stickers.
Whatsapp automatically groups sticker when multiple stickers are sent at the same time. You can add more stickers from Whatsapp collection. Whatsapp has made it easier for you to install sticker packs from received stickers by clicking once on the sticker sent to you by an individual or group. It allows you to view the installed sticker. Stickers can be arranged in order of your preference. Also, Sticker packs can be deleted if not needed any longer.
10 best Whatsapp sticker packs for Android
Below are the Best Sticker Pack for your Android Device
- Cartoon stickers.
- Stickers cloud.
- Stickers for WhatsApp.
- Game stickers.
- Big Emojis stickers.
- Dank Memes stickers.
- WAStickersApps Characters Stickers.
- Newfie Emojis for Whatsapp.
- Texticker WAStickers.
How to save sticker
Below is a short guide on how to save WhatsApp sticker on our device.
- Launch your WhatsApp and Open sticker tab in WhatsApp.
- Long press on the sticker you want to save to the favorite list.
- Then you would see a pop-up asking if you would like to save the stickers to favorites.
- Then click on add.
How to use WhatsApp stickers
- Open Whatsapp.
- Open the chat you want to send stickers to.
- Click on the emoji face icon.
- Click on the sticker icon close to the Gif icon.
- Browse stickers.
- Click on any sticker of your choice.
- Then it will send immediately.
How to download WhatsApp stickers for free
- Click on “add” if you want more stickers option.
- Then scroll to the very end of the “all stickers” tab.
- Then click on “get more stickers”.
- It will take you to Google Play Store where you can download sticker apps.
- If you want to view the sticker packs you have downloaded, click on the “add my stickers” tab.