Today’s article is all about how to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporary. Before we begin let’s talk about how to create a Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is very much easier than you think. Before I dive into today’s article, I would be explaining what a Facebook account means. A Facebook account is a personal profile owned by an individual. Here you can upload videos, pictures, post updates, send messages to Family and friends and even to business partners.
You might be wondering what actually makes up a Facebook account. A Facebook profile makes up your Facebook account. And they include your username, your gender, your sex, your profile picture as well as your cover photo, a brief detail about yourself, where you have worked and currently working, your relationship status, your birth date and so on.
Now let’s move on to creating a Facebook account. Like I said earlier creating a Facebook account is very much easier than you think. I would say that the Facebook account is the easiest account anyone could ever create because all you need is right with you. To create a Facebook account, you just need to input your details, sign up, and then you are good to go, you now own an Account. But most people still find it difficult to create an account of theirs. Well, if you are among them, then you are on the right platform, I am here to put you through and show you steps to creating an owning a Facebook account. To create a Facebook account, all you need to do is;
Creating a Facebook Account
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Facebook app if you don’t have the app on your device. You could as well go to https://web.facebook.com to download the Facebook app.
- Now enter your name, your email address or phone number, your password (put a password that you can easily recall), your birthdate and gender.
- After you must have been done inputting them, confirm your email address.
- Click on Sign up.
If you want to login to your Facebook account, all you have to do is:
- Launch your Facebook.
- After you must have done that, enter your phone number or e-mail or your username.
- Now enter your password.
- Then click on Log in.
How do I deactivate my Facebook account temporarily?
Note that deactivating your Facebook account is different from deleting your Facebook account. Once you deactivate your account, of course, you can still reactivate it whenever you wish to and also people won’t be able to search for you or even see your timeline. Although, your friends might still see your name appear on their friend list and also, Group admins might still see your posts and comments together with your name. To deactivate your Facebook account, all you need to do is:
- Click at the menu icon (the three-line)Facebook page.
- Then tap Settings, after you must have done that, click on Personal Information
- Click on Manage account, then click on deactivate
- Kindly input your Facebook password.
- After you must have done that, then select the reason why you want to deactivate your Facebook account. And click on continue.
- Follow the instruction that follows to confirm.
Note that when you deactivate your Facebook account, you can still make use of Messenger. You can still chat with Family and friends using messenger and also your Facebook profile picture will be visible in your chats on messenger. Other people can also search for your name and chat you up or chat with you.
How do I reactivate my Facebook account?
If you want to reactivate your account after you must have deactivated it, all you need to do is:
Login back into your Facebook or you can as well use your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Also, recall that you must have access to the e-mail address or phone number you use to login in order to reactivate your account or complete the reactivation.