The telegram app is one of the most popular chat apps available. It allows users to chat over the internet as well as send media and documents to one another. It is a close competition to Whatsapp and Facebook messenger.
All you need is an internet-enabled phone. A lot of users consider telegram to be more secure than other apps. because it is cloud-based thus offers more security and speed.
Telegram App Download Process
The telegram app was launched in 2013, and it has now reached 200 million active monthly users over the mobile and Pc versions.
The app is available on android and iOS app stores.
- Launch the google play store on android device and AppStore on iOS.
- Locate the search text area at the top.
- Type in Telegram and search
- Follow the on-screen direction
- Complete the telegram sign up process
Follow this link to download the Windows version https://desktop.telegram.org/ and also follow the onscreen directions.
How To start a Chat
The chat app is much like what app chat environment with slight differences.
- After downloading the app, flip to skip the welcome pages.
- Enter your phone number and verify your number with the code sent to the phone.
- Enter a name and a profile picture.
- The telegram app automatically syncs to your phone contact.
- Tap the contact tab to view number of your friend that uses telegram app.
Touch on any of the names to start chatting right away.
Create A Telegram Group
The telegram group is one of the features that makes the telegram app greate because it takes up to 200,000 members. To create the group use the following steps as stated below.
- Launch the telegram
- Next tap on the pencil button in the lower right corner.
- Now tap on New Group.
- Select contacts you wish to add to the group.
- Enter a group name and photo.
To set up an admin aside the creator of the group follow the steps below
- Open the group
- Tap and hold on the contact you want to make an admin.
- From the popup, Choose between Promoting the contact to an admin.
Share Telegram Group Link
- Launch the Telegram app.
- Locate and open the group.
- Tap the group’s name at the top of the page.
- Go to Add member.
- Tap to Invite via a link.
From there tap to share the group link to share with others.
Thanks for reading this post will continously be update for you to get more telegram information you need. Do not forget to leave a comment, like our page and share.